This spectacular package is a winning combination of beauty and performance.
The V69M Heritage Edition is the result of years of research to create a large diaphragm tube condenser microphone that delivers the rich smoothness tube microphones are known for, low noise, and the warm but punchy forward character that captures mix ready vocals. The beautiful Heritage Edition features a silver frost and gold accent finish, a matching shock-mount and metal pop-filter, a protective aluminum flight case, dedicated power supply with premium Mogami 7 pin power and 20' XLR cables and cleaning cloth. This spectacular package is a winning combination of beauty and performance.
- Tube mic that gives singers a rich, warm sound
- Custom silver and gold finish with matching accessories
- Transformerless design for low noise
- Ideal microphone for up-front vocal tracks
- Premium Mogami cable and wiring for exceptional audio fidelity
|Pressure gradient tube condenser mic|
|6 micron gold-sputtered|
|22 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)|
|72 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)|
Max SPL for .5% THD:
|110/220VAC, 50-60Hz/Dedicated power supply|
|47mm x 218mm/1.85 in. x 8.58 in.|
|Silver Frost Body/Chrome Grill|