Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 13 giờ và 25 phút!
Lauten Audio LA-320 V2 Large-diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone Features:
- Professional results on vocals and instruments
- Transformer-balanced tube condenser
- Modern tube circuit path inspired by classic German mics
- Custom 1.25-inch center-terminated pressure gradient capsule
- Versatile cardioid polar pattern
- ECC83 dual-triode vacuum tube
- 12kHz lowpass filter tames bright sources for a vintage sound
- 120Hz highpass filter removes room rumble and muddiness
- Ultra-low-noise USA-made JFET amplifier
- Vintage-inspired transformer balanced output
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20KHz
- Dynamic range: 120dB minimum
- Max. SPL: 130dB (0.5%THD@1000Hz)
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Self-noise level: <17dB-A
- Connector: 5-pin XLR (PSU to the microphone); 3-pin XLR (PSU to preamp)
- Included external PSU, 5-pin cable, shockmount, and storage bag
Value-packed Vintage/Modern Tube LDC
This article wasWritten By
Our Product Research TeamGet to know them!
Searching for a top-shelf large-diaphragm tube condenser microphone for your studio? If so, the Lauten Audio LA-320 V2 is ready to be your new go-to workhorse. For starters, the LA-320 V2's onboard sound shaping enables you to toggle between vintage warmth and modern clarity at the flip of a switch. What's more, the LA-320 V2's hand-tuned transducer imparts gentle natural compression and balance to any sound — no expensive signal chain required. Finally, this mic boasts high-quality hand-soldered components, including high-resolution/low-distortion polypropylene capacitors and resistors, a dual triode vacuum tube, and a vintage-inspired output transformer. The LA-320 V2 is a top-notch tube condenser that any studio engineer or home recordist is sure to appreciate.
Related Videos: LA-320 V2 Large-diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
Despite its amazing affordability, the LA-320 V2's signal path includes high-quality components such as a proprietary hand-tuned, 1.25-inch pressure-gradient capsule; a premium ECC83 vacuum tube; an ultra-low-noise, US-made JFET amplifier; and a vintage-style output transformer for that impactful "big iron" sound. As a result, this mic delivers a full-bodied, present, mix-ready sound with a silky top end that's ideal for capturing intimate, breathy vocals, nuanced acoustic guitar parts, and piano; while its 130dB SPL handling capability means you can use it on drums or guitar amps without fear of overload.
Engineers at Sweetwater appreciate the independent lowpass and highpass filters integrated into the LA-320 V2. These help you balance your recordings at the microphone, assisting you in capturing the purity and the vibrancy of a performance without having to apply inordinate amounts of corrective EQ. Although it's not unusual to see a highpass filter on a condenser mic, a lowpass filter is rather unique. While the LA-320 V2's highpass filter (hinged at 120Hz), minimizes low-frequency mud and structure-borne rumble, its highpass filter introduces a gentle rolloff shelf hinged at 12kHz. This is not only helpful for taming shrill sources, but also for imparting a warm vintage vibe to vocals and instruments. Vintage signal chains didn't exhibit the pristine clarity of today's ultra-high-fidelity equipment, which can sound astringent and sterile in the context of modern digital workflows. The LA-320 V2's lowpass filter corrects for this unfortunate tendency of affordably priced modern gear, giving you a colorful, musical-sounding signal you can plug straight into your audio interface.