Lauten Audio Eden LT-386 Tube Condenser Microphone
Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển ngày mai nếu đặt hàng trong 1 ngày, 15 giờ và 29 phút!
The LT-386 is for discerning recordists in search of the most diverse and useful studio vacuum tube microphone.
|Ngõ Kết Nối||XLR|
|Kích Thước Màng Dung||Lớn ( Trên 19mm)|
|Giới Hạn Áp Lực Âm Thanh||120dB đến 130dB|
|Búp Hướng||Hình Tim, Hình Tròn, Hình Số 8|
- Warm Audio WA-14 Condenser Microphone12.500.000 ₫
- MXL 770 Condenser Microphone2.500.000 ₫
- MXL 990 HE Condenser Microphone3.400.000 ₫
- Warm Audio WA-251 Tube Condenser Microphone20.000.000 ₫
- MXL 990/991 Recording Microphone Package3.200.000 ₫
- MXL V67G HE Large Capsule Condenser Microphone3.900.000 ₫
- Manley Reference Gold Tube Microphone100.000.000 ₫
- MXL CR89 Low Noise Condenser Microphone8.400.000 ₫
- Lauten Audio LA-320 Tube Condenser Microphone12.500.000 ₫
The Eden LT-386 by Lauten Audio is a Multi-voicing® vacuum tube large diaphragm condenser microphone. The LT-386 is for discerning recordists in search of the most diverse and useful studio vacuum tube microphone. It offers a unique blend of classic and modern design theory which exhibits a smooth, rich low and mid-range as well as high mid and high timbre reminiscent of premier classic vacuum tube microphones. From its attached, semi-permanent, suspension mount, to its three different switches housed on the microphone itself, Eden offers an endless palette of sound.
EDEN LT-386 AT A GLANCE
- Designed for the most discerning ears in the business
- Multi-voicing® switch for three distinct timbres
- Vocal shaping high-pass filter
- Kick-drum shaping high-pass filter
- Switchable patterns on the microphone
- Stunning appearance, built to the hilt, refined character
Multi-voicing is a process that can only be achieved inside the microphone. This is Lauten Audio’s proprietary technology that uses three separate signal paths for unique frequency shaping. The multi-voicing functions in the Eden LT-386 are individually designed and tuned for this microphone. The three multi-voicing modes are; Forward, Neutral and Gentle. The Gentle position provides maximum control of bright or peaky sources or to achieve a warm, vintage vibe. Select one of the high-pass filters, and you’ll think you have a completely different microphone. Neutral offers an even pleasant response with good control over S’s, and starts moving more toward a modern microphone, yet still wrapped in a vintage vibe. Lastly Forward opens up the microphone for that familiar “air” of classic microphones from the past with our own modern touch that Lauten Audio is known for.
VOCAL AND KICK SHAPING
The Eden LT-386 has a unique 2-stage, high-pass filter we call “Kick-shaper” and “Vocal-shaper”. These filters are uniquely tuned to shape the low-end for two of the most commons trouble areas. In its default position, there is no high-pass. Stage one, or the middle position, is the “Kick-shaper”; as you can probably guess, this was specifically designed for kick-drums. With its very steep cut of the low-end, it removes excess boominess that might actually take away from a big sounding kick. But feel free to try it on toms, vocals, guitars etc. Moving the switch to stage 2, or the bottom position is the “Vocal-shaper” which is designed to clean up your vocal tracks for an amazingly smooth and classic sound. Of course, it will be useful for many more sources as well.
PATTERN SWITCH ON MICROPHONE
The polar pattern switch gives recordists the option of choosing between Cardioid, Omnidirectional or Figure-8 polar patterns. Having the pattern switch on the microphone, rather than the power supply, allows you or the artist to quickly and easily make your selection. Although not as common today, we were inspired by the most admired classics when we decided to put this feature on the microphone itself rather than on the external power supply.
The polar-pattern, high-pass filter and Multi-voicing functions make for a vacuum tube microphone like never before. Put it in figure-8, use the kick-shaper (first stage high-pass) and forward mode, or cardioid, vocal-shaper (second stage high-pass), and gentle, it’s almost an endless palette of options.
The Eden LT-386 uses our proprietary 31.25mm dual-diaphragm pressure gradient condenser capsule tuned specifically for this mic. It uses a custom wound US-made output transformer for excellent control of transients. The vacuum tube is a modern EF806s aged using a proprietary process developed by Lauten Audio. The mic also features high-quality, high-tolerance resistors and capacitors, Switchcraft® connectors on the microphone, cable and power-supply, and our own custom tube microphone cable.
Eden’s body is finished with a state-of-the-art ceramic coating process and the head and suspension mount nickel plated, all of which happens in Silicon Valley, California.
The Eden LT-386 by Lauten Audio is a modern microphone like no other. It’s stunningly attractive, built to the hilt, and sounds beautiful.
- Extra-large 31.25mm dual-diaphragm capsule
- Cardioid, Omni & Figure-8 polar patterns
- Multi-voicing® technology (3 distinct timbres)
- Detachable Shock Mount
- Special ceramic coating.
- Custom wound output transformer
- Vacuum tube, transformer balanced
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional & Figure-8
- Freq. Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Dynamic Range: 120dB minimum
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Max. SPL: 0.5%[email protected]: 130dB
- Self-noise level: < 12dB(A)
- Sensitivity: 16mV/Pa OR -36±2dB 0dB=1V/Pa 1KHz
- Special Features: 3 unique timbre settings
- Special Features: Kick-shaper & Vocal-shaper
- Connector: 5-pin XLR (PSU to microphone) and 3-pin XLR (PSU to Preamp)
- Power: Custom power supply (100v to 240v compatible)
POLAR PATTERNS & FREQUENCY RESPONSE