Avantone Pro CK-6 Classic Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 11 giờ và 57 phút!
- Microphone Type:Transformerless Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size:1.25" (32mm) gold-sputtered Mylar Capsule
- Frequency Response:32Hz-20kHz (±3.5dB)
- Max SPL:136 dB SPL
- Output Impedance:200 ohms
- Self Noise:17dB
- Low Cut Filter:80Hz
- Color:Metallic Cabernet Red Body, Polished Nickel Trim
- Power Source:48V phantom power
- Dimensions:6.1" x 1.8"
- Weight:0.9 lbs.
- Included Accessories:Shockmount, Carrying Pouch
- Manufacturer Part Number:CK6CLASSIC
Avantone CK-6 Large-diaphragm Condenser Mic Features:
- Fixed cardioid polar pattern
- Discreet, transformerless Class A FET circuitry
- Single-sided 32mm center-terminated gold-sputtered Mylar (6 micron) capsule
- Ideal for studio vocals, acoustic guitar, drum overheads, piano, and more
- Frequency response: 35Hz-20kHz ±3.5dB
- Output impedance: <=200 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 136dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz)
- Equivalent noise level: <17dB
- Highpass filter: 80Hz (6dB/octave)
- 10dB attenuation switch
- Power: 48 Volt phantom / 5mA
- Body and capsule assembly made of precision-machined brass
- Elegant Cabernet Red finish with polished-nickel trim
- Includes custom retro shockmount
Amazing Value in a Large-diaphragm FET Condenser
This article wasWritten By
Our Product Research TeamGet to know them!
Sweetwater's seasoned pro audio experts may have seen (and heard) it all, but every once in a while a product comes along that shatters the conventional price-to-performance paradigm. Enter the Avantone CK-6. It's a large-diaphragm cardioid FET condenser microphone that looks and sounds expensive, but it's not. That's the idea behind Avantone's Cabernet Series mics, that, performance-wise, go toe-to-toe with microphones costing much more. If you only saw its price, you might assume that Avantone cut corners somewhere. You'd be mistaken. First off, the CK-6 is built for the long haul, with a body and capsule assembly of precision-machined brass.
Quality components throughout
Under the hood, the CK-6 is equally impressive, featuring discreet, transformerless Class A FET circuitry and a thin gold-sputtered Mylar capsule. Avantone has even used high-grade polystyrene and metalized-polypropylene capacitors in the audio path — normally the kind of "upgrade" components installed by extreme hot-modders. The CK-6 is an all-around studio workhorse, ideal for clearly capturing the sonic character of just about any vocal or instrument. Did we mention how gorgeous the CK-6 is? Its elegant wine-red finish and polished-nickel trim will certainly attract attention whenever anyone sets foot in your studio.
Fully featured, and ready to record
Aside from not having multiple polar patterns (and who in their right mind would expect that in a microphone at this price?), Avantone didn't skimp on the features, either. The CK-6 boasts a 10dB pad, so you can use it on drums, guitar cabinets, and other boisterous sources. It also has an 80Hz highpass filter to attenuate rumble and other unwanted low frequencies. The Avantone CK-6 is an amazing value. At this price, you can easily afford a stereo pair. How about five of them for your toms and overheads?