Vận chuyển ngày mai nếu đặt hàng trong 19 giờ và 46 phút!
STC-3D MK2 Lanen
Versatile voice/instrument microphone for studio or for live situations, with a capsule large dual diaphragm (34 mm) with 1" diaphragm, a high pass filter and a 10 dB pad.
With its smoothness and neutrality, it will let you achieve an extremely effective sound pickup.
The STC-3D MK2 by Ludovic Lanen - Sound Engineer
"The reason I have become the sound engineer for all the top French singers is because I never compromise on the quality of my recordings and that is why PRODIPE wanted my expertise.
I have chosen a new versatile voice/instrument microphone that you can use in the studio or in many live situations. I wanted it to be uni, omni and bi-directional, and to be equipped with a high pass filter and a 10 dB fade margin so that you have an immediate response in any situation.
With its smoothness and neutrality, this new microphone will let you achieve an extremely effective sound pickup. It's one of the best microphones I have for every day use.
But that's not all! I believe in PRODIPE because I know that this new brand has continually tried to cut out the middlemen and reduce manufacturing costs, without lowering the quality, so that previously unobtainable professional products could be made available to everyone. The Lanen model follows the same rule. A success.
All my requirements are taken into account, this excellent product is available today thanks to PRODIPE.
- Microphone's range :
- Condenser microphones Studio / Live
- Instrument microphones
- Kind of microphone : condenser
- Brand : Prodipe
- Power supply : 48V DC Phantom
- Dimensions : Ø54 x 201mm
- Directivity : cardioid
- Impedance : output 200Ω±30% (at 1 kHz)
- Load impedance :≥1000Ω
- Weight : 590g
- Sensitivity : -31dB/-34dB/-35dB±2dB(0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Self noise : 14/15/16dB A
- Max. SPL input : 130dB (at 1kHz ≤1% T.H.D) - 140dB (with 10dB pad)
- Low pass filter : 10 dB
- Width capsule : large dual diaphragm (34 mm) with 1" diaphragm
- Signal - noise : 80/79/78dB
- Frequency response : 20Hz-20kHz