Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển ngày mai nếu đặt hàng trong 18 giờ và 39 phút!
The Lauten Audio Clarion FC-357 features a custom designed 28.25mm dual diaphragm capsule for accurately capturing sound produced from the source.
The Clarion FC-357 blends classic and modern FET sound. It features a uniquely tuned frequency response that produces the smooth natural character found in classic FET condenser microphones with a touch of smooth modern airiness.
CLARION FC-357 AT A GLANCE
- Classic FET sound with a modern touch
- Smooth top-end great for many sources
- +10dB feature great for added presence
- -10dB pad switch to tame loud sources
- Cardioid, Omni and Figure-8 polar patterns
- Excellent for amateurs and professionals
QUALITY INTERNAL COMPONENTS
The FC-357 Clarion features our custom designed 28.25mm dual diaphragm capsule that accurately captures your source. The electronics include a low-noise FET and custom-wound output transformer that work together to provide you with an authentic and classic sound with a modern touch.
UNIQUE 3-WAY GAIN SWITCH
The FC-357 Clarion has the features you need to achieve the sound you want. The unique three-position attenuation and gain switch offers you powerful recording options with no adverse distortion. The +10dB gain switch, which boosts the microphone’s output, makes it less dependent on preamps to achieve excellent sound.
- Large 28.25mm dual-diaphragm capsule
- Cardioid, Omni & Figure-8 polar pattern switch
- Multi-voicing® technology (3 distinct timbres)
- +10dB gain
- -10dB pad
- Made in USA Low noise FET
- High-resolution capacitors
- Custom wound output transformer
- Circuit: Solid-State low-noise FET
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional & Figure-8
- Freq. Response: 25Hz-20KHz
- Dynamic Range: 120dB minimum
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Max. SPL: 0.5%THD@1000Hz: 130dB
- Self-noise level: < 12dB(A)
- Sensitivity:16mV/Pa OR -36±2dB 0dB=1V/Pa 1KHz
- Special Features: -10 dB pad & +10dB gain
- Power: Requires 48v Phantom power
POLAR PATTERNS & FREQUENCY RESPONSE