Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển ngày mai nếu đặt hàng trong 1 ngày, 8 giờ và 23 phút!
UHF M850 DSP Solo
Digital technology together with UHF provides a level of sound quality and precision you'd expect from a wired system.
Ludovic Lanen has helped us finalise the development of the M85 capsule. It's a capsule that replicates the texture and the colour of your voice with exceptional finesse and precision.
The new UHF M850 DSP mic contains the M85 capsule, which is one of the best on the market. It combines infrared automatic transmitter synchronisation (100 UHF frequencies) with a state-of-the-art DSP circuit to produce wireless sound that practically matches wired sound.
The Solo model which consists of a hand-held UHF mic, channel display screen and easily accessible mute button, along with an all-metal receiver (BNC antenna, balanced XLR output, unbalanced Jack output).
With the Prodipe UHF M850 DSP range, UHF mics have moved up to the next level - wired sound quality in UHF.
- Automatic IR search and selection of 100 available UHF frequencies
- 1 balanced XLR output + 1 unbalanced Jack output.
- LCD screen
- 8 M850 DSP Solo mics can be used simultaneously
Ludovic Lanen about the M850 DSP Solo system
" When you're using a wireless system, the absolute priority is audio output and stability. We've added a new, high performing technology to manage the frequencies in our UHF systems.
This digital technology gives greater UHF stability and precision, practically matching the type of quality you'd expect from a wired system. Enjoy the excellent sound balance when you sing or play music in UHF.
And as for the UHF side of things, the electronics have been designed to resist interference and guarantee the integrity of the signal at all times"
- Type: dynamic
- Directivity: uni-directional
- Sensitivity: -71dB ±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 16KHz
- Output impedance: 600Ω ±30%
System - principal fonctions:
- Transmission type: UHF
- Bandwith: 630 - 655MHz
- Frequencies: 1 x 100
- Dynamic: >90dB
- Harmonic distorsion: <0.1%
- Frequency response: 30Hz at 20KHz
- Range: 60 M
System - Transmitter:
- Power: 10mW
- Modulation: FM
- Sensitivity: RX < -94dBm
- Power source: LR6 (AA) 1.5V × 2 (approx. 8h)
System - Receiver:
- Power supply: AC100~240V (50-60Hz)
- Voltage: 12V S/N RATIO >96dB
- Unbalanced audio output: 1 x Jack 6.35 mm
- Balanced audio output: 1 x XLR