Vận chuyển ngày mai nếu đặt hàng trong 19 giờ và 47 phút!
New in the R2
- Rounded head-basket shape adds additional space around the capsule for a more pleasing sonic signature
- Microphone employs top-quality components like a NOS Fairchild transistor and high-bandwidth polystyrene and film capacitors from Wima
- Increased output level over previous version
- Improved frequency response over previous version
Premium Components Used Throughout
The WA-87 R2 is based on a classic 60s circuit that is widely considered to be one of the greatest studio microphones ever designed. Warm engineered the R2 to get even closer to the sound of the vintage version than the WA-87 did.
In order to do this, the WA-87 R2 uses top-quality components like a NOS Fairchild transistor and high-bandwidth polystyrene and film capacitors from Wima. The WA-87 R2 uses a custom-wound Cinemag USA output transformer like the original WA-87 did, with the new version providing a slightly increased output level and improved frequency response. Warm also employed the same capsule the WA-87 uses, which was designed to the exact specifications of the ones found in the vintage mics.
Just like the vintage microphone, the WA-87 R2 excels at recording virtually anything. Three polar patterns (cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure-8) make sure you're covered for a wide variety of applications, and an 80 Hz high-pass filter reduces low-frequency rumble if needed. The switchable -10 dB pad comes in handy when you want to record extremely loud sources and not overload the internal electronics. The WA-87 R2 works on vocals, drum overheads, guitars, piano, auxiliary percussion, brass, strings, and more.
Great Look and Great Sound
The WA-87 R2 is now encased in a heavier, stronger, and larger nickel-plated brass body, and the new rounded head-basket shape adds additional space around the capsule for a more pleasing sonic signature.
- Cardioid, Omnidirectional, and Figure-8
- Higher Output Level over Original
- Better Frequency Response over Original
- Nickel-Plated Brass Body
- Rounded Head for Better Sound
- Premium Components Used Throughout
- -10 dB Pad
- 80 Hz High-Pass Filter
- Case, Shockmount & Hardmount Included
Viết nhận xét của bạn