Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển ngày mai nếu đặt hàng trong 23 giờ và 49 phút!
This microphone is for recordists looking for an extremely diverse, unique and modern FET sound.
The Atlantis FC-387 is a multi-pattern and Multi-voicing large-diaphragm FET studio condenser microphone. This microphone is for recordists looking for an extremely diverse, unique and modern FET sound. It offers full and rich, low and mid-range frequencies as well as smooth and unique high-mid and high frequencies no matter which voicing setting is selected.
ATLANTIS FC-387 AT A GLANCE
- Perfect for amateurs & professionals
- Designed for any vocalist and much more…
- Multi-voicing switch for three distinct timbres
- +10dB feature great for added presence
- -10dB pad switch to tame loud sources
- Cardioid, Omni and Figure-8 polar patterns
The multi-voicing® switch makes the Atlantis an extremely diverse microphone. The options are F (Forward), N (Neutral) and G (Gentle). Forward offers a very open response and very modern, revealing sound. Neutral is a more even response with a slight de-emphasis on mid and high frequencies for a more classic sound. Gentle offers the ability to tame harsh, bright or very forward sources or for a very vintage sound. As you will see below, each voicing setting has a unique frequency response; it’s like getting three microphones in one. The multi-voicing feature is an extremely powerful option when recording vocals and many other sources. No need to swap out different microphones or EQ on the way in; simply flip the switch on the rear, compare the various timbre qualities and start recording.
UNIQUE 3-WAY GAIN SWITCH
The Atlantis also features Lauten’s unique three-position attenuation and gain switch. The +10dB gain switch, which boosts the microphone’s output, makes it less dependent on preamps to achieve excellent sound. This is an excellent option when you want to hear more of the microphones internal character rather than the preamp. The -10dB Pad gives you the option to record very loud sources adding even more options to this extremely diverse microphone.
- Extra-large 31.25mm dual-diaphragm capsule
- Cardioid, Omni & Figure-8 polar patterns
- Multi-voicing® technology (3 distinct timbres)
- +10dB gain
- -10dB pad
- Made in USA Low noise FET
- High resolution capacitors
- Custom wound output transformer
- Circuit: Solid-State low-noise FET
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional & Figure-8
- Freq. Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Dynamic Range: 120dB minimum
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Max. SPL: 0.5%THD@1000Hz: 130dB
- Self-noise level: < 12dB(A)
- Sensitivity:16mV/Pa OR -36±2dB 0dB=1V/Pa 1KHz
- Special Features: 3 unique timbre settings
- Special Features: -10 dB pad & +10dB gain
- Power: Requires 48v Phantom power
POLAR PATTERNS & FREQUENCY RESPONSE