MXL CR20 Versatile Condenser Microphone
The CR20 Tube Emulation Condenser Microphone is like having two microphones in one!
|Ngõ Kết Nối||XLR|
|Kích Thước Màng Dung||Lớn ( Trên 19mm)|
|Giới Hạn Áp Lực Âm Thanh||140dB đến 150dB|
|Búp Hướng||Hình Tim|
- MXL 990/991 Recording Microphone Package3.200.000 ₫
- Manley Reference Cardioid Tube Microphone67.500.000 ₫
- MXL V67G Large Capsule Condenser Microphone2.500.000 ₫
- MXL 990 Midnight Condenser Microphone2.400.000 ₫
- Warm Audio WA-251 Tube Condenser Microphone20.000.000 ₫
- MXL 990 HE Condenser Microphone3.400.000 ₫
- MXL Genesis FET HE Studio Condenser Microphone8.600.000 ₫
- Warm Audio WA-47jr FET Condenser Microphone7.500.000 ₫
- Lauten Audio LA-220 Condenser Microphone6.250.000 ₫
The CR20 Tube Emulation Condenser Microphone is like having two microphones in one! At the flip of a switch, the sonic characteristics of the CR20 contrast between a crisp, clear detailed high end sound often found in solid state condenser mics, and a warm, balanced rich bottom end fullness, similar to the buttery tone found in vintage tube microphones. With its double layer alloy mesh shield and modern sleek black and chrome finish, the CR20 is a remarkably versatile addition to any mic collection!
The CR20 offers unmatched flexibility and performance for multi-track vocal and instrumental studio recordings. At the flip of a switch, the sonic characteristics of the MXL CR20 instantly change from crisp and clear with detailed high-end to warm and balanced with a rich bottom-end, similar to the buttery tone of vintage tube microphones.
In a sleek black and chrome finish, the CR20 adds class and style to any studio without sacrificing durability or function. Two layers of alloy mesh shield the sensitive condenser capsule from moisture and vocal plosives.
The MXL CR20 includes a standard hard-mount mic stand adapter and microfiber cleaning cloth, and is carefully packed in impact-resistant foam, housed in a rugged hard-plastic case.
- Unique MXL "Tube" Switch for selectable tonality
- Transformerless preamp for low noise
- Cardioid pattern captures sound in front of the mic
- Perfect for vocals and instruments
|Pressure-Gradient Condenser Mic|
|Gold sputtered, 6 micron|
Max SPL for .5% THD:
|-38dB re 1 V/Pa|
|Phantom Power 48V ±4V|
|16dB (A weighted IEC 651)|
|50mm x 178mm|
|0.705 lb (320g)|
|Black and Black Chrome|