Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 12 giờ và 13 phút!
The PQ from SPL is a parametric equalizer—specifically, it's a redesigned edition of their well-regarded Model 2050 SPL PQ Mastering Equalizer.
With the SPL PQ, the team around Wolfgang Neumann created and launched a Mastering EQ which outshines anything previously seen. It is hard to think of anything the SPL PQ does not perform or fulfill in perfection.
You can handle the PQ in a sovereign and natural manner. Just like having all the reserves of the world. And somehow this is true. (...) In case anyone still wonders – in my opinion the PQ belongs to the world-classics among all Mastering Equalizers.
- The PQ Mastering Equalizer is a fully parametric, dual-channel five-band equalizer.
- The PQ Mastering Equalizer – Model 1540/1544 is a new revised edition of the well-known SPL PQ Mastering Equalizer – Model 2050.
- Both units are based on our 120V Rail Technology. The new PQ features the same high-quality characteristics as the previous model.
- All five bands can each be activated or deactivated and you got the possibility (for every single band) to separately switch between Constant Q and Proportional Q. This kind of circuit has not yet been achieved in any other equalizer.
- Each channel can completely be activated or deactivated, thanks to Auto-Bypass, even automated in a freely selectable time frame.
- Bypass of each band and constant Q of the left side can be controlled by the right side in Link mode.
- Thanks to the 1/4 Gain-Switch, you can reduce a maximum increase or attenuation of the amplitude by the factor 3/4, which regulates the potentiometer from max +/-20 dB to +/-5 dB cut. This gives you the possibility to perform small corrections, as common in Mastering or higher amplitudes in Proportional-Q mode.
- Thanks to the detented potentiometers, a precise recall is very easy to realize. You can also adjust parameters Gain, Frequency and Q in 41 steps with the detented potentiometers.
Frequency Range: 10Hz - 40kHz
CMRR (1 kHz, +34 dBu, Band 1-5 ON, B/C = 0 : › -82dB
Transmission Bandwidth: (3 dB, Band 1-5 ON, B/C = 0): 10 Hz-100 kHz
THD & N (@ 24dBu, Constant-Q) › 107dB
THD & N (@ 24dBu, Proportional-Q) › 106dB
Noise (unweighted, at 24 dBu, Band 1-5 ON, B/C = 0) - 91dBu
Noise (A-weighted, at 24 dBu, Band 1-5 ON, B/C = 0) - 94dBu
Noise (CCIR, at 24 dBu, Band 1-5 ON, B/C = 0) - 86dBu
- 0,2% @ 1kHz/-30dBu
- 0,05% @ 1kHz/-20 dBu
- 0,01% @ 1kHz/0 dB
- 0,002% @ 1kHz/+10 dBu
- 0,0005% @ 1kHz/+30 dBu
Input Inpedance: 20kOhm
Max. Input Level: + 32,5dBu
Output Inpedance: ‹ 600Ohm
Max. Output Level: + 32,5dBu
Power Consumption: max. 61W
- 230 V/50 Hz: 3,15 Amp
- 115 V/60 Hz: 6,3 Amp
Dimensions: 482 x 177 x 311,5 mm / approx. 19“ x 7“ x 12,25“
Weight: 15,2 kg / 33,5 lb