Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển ngày mai nếu đặt hàng trong 23 giờ và 49 phút!
An exceptional piece of acoustic design, the red PSI Audio A225-M is a powered subwoofer designed to seamlessly extend the bandwidth of all PSI Audio's studio monitors.
An exceptional piece of acoustic design, the A225-M sub-woofer/bass extension is equally suited to use as a mono sub-woofer in a surround sound application or as a bass extension in a stereo system. Designed to work in harmony with the A225-M Sub, all PSI Audio ‘A’ series speakers feature a frequency response roll-off function that, when combined with the A225-M Sub, extends the frequency range down to an incredible 24 Hz, whilst maintaining a flat response.
The powerful class G outputs feature PSI Audio‘s unique “AOI” output stages, giving the A225-M an unprecedented impulse behavior. Each driver and amplifier unit is secured by a protection circuit, which is monitored by a red LED on the front panel.
The electronics are housed in a unit mechanically isolated from the speaker cabinet to avoid resonance at high sound pressure levels. To provide stability and avoid cabinet resonance A225-M is built with a double-box design, combining two cabinets into a single beautifully finished unit.
What did Chris Athens have to say after choosing to purchase the A21 for his room?
The PSI A21 are fantastic near field / mid-field monitors.
Accurate without being clinical. "High Fidelity" without hype. Tons of power and headroom.
I got mine as a demo from Mr Dent at Zen Pro Audio and I never gave 'em back [sorry Warren].
Chris Athens - Boss Man @ Chris Athens Masters. Austin TX. U.S.A.
PSI Audio Sub A225-M Features
- ALL PSI Monitors come with a 5 Year Warranty
- Built in anti-resonance system in a double box cabinet
- Class G low temperature amplifier stage
- Amplifier unit acoustically uncoupled from speaker cabinet
- Real balanced input with outputs for satellite systems
- Protection circuits with overload indicator
- Designed for stereo and multichannel monitoring
- Magnetically shielded for use close to video monitors
- Phase and amplitude response compatible with all PSI Audio monitors
- AOI Technology
- CPR Technology
- PSC Technology
PSI Audio Sub A225-M Specifications
- Power RMS: 200 W
- Program Power: 300 W
- Input Impedance: Sym, 10k Ohms
- Sensivity for 100 dB @ 1m: 0.775 V
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -116 dBA
- Continuous Max SPL@1m: 111 dB (single)
- Input Overload: 24 Vpp
- Program Max SPL@1m: 116dB / half space
- Response at -6dB: 24 - 100 Hz
- Tolerances: ±2 dB (28Hz - 65Hz)
- Distortion THD: < 1.5% (50Hz-200Hz)
- System: 1 Way
- Crossover frequency: 90Hz
- Woofer's dim. Ext. / Diaphragm: 2x 10"
- Connectors: 2 x XLR F / 2 x XLR M
- Signal input: 1=GND, 2=(+), 3=(-)
- Material: MDF / double box
- Dimensions W x H x D mm: 320 x 700 x 500
- Gross / Net Weight: 43.1 / 38.4
- Voltage: 115/230V (50-60Hz)
- Consumption Standby-Quiescent-Max: 1.7 - 4 - 200 W
- Mean / Max Humidity: < 75% / < 90%
- External Temperature: 5 - 40°C