Dynaudio 9S 9.5" Studio Subwoofer
Số lượng hạn chế
Are you making educated guesses as to what's going on in the bottom octave of your recordings? It may be time to add a subwoofer to your monitor setup.
|Loại Thùng Loa||Thùng Kín|
|Loại Ngõ Vào||XLR|
|Loại Ngõ Ra||XLR|
|Kích Thước Màng Bass||8 inch đến 10 inch|
|Công Suất||250W đến 500W|
- PSI Audio Sub A225-M Dual 10" Subwoofer98.800.000 ₫
- Dynaudio 18S Dual 9.5" Studio Subwoofer50.000.000 ₫
- Fluid Audio F8S 8" Active Studio SubwooferTừ 9.400.000 ₫
- Dynaudio BM14S II High-end 12” Precision Subwoofer40.000.000 ₫
- PSI Audio Sub A125-M Compact Subwoofer67.800.000 ₫
- Dynaudio BM9S II 10" Precision Subwoofer23.900.000 ₫
The 9S subwoofer is designed to complement LYD and other Dynaudio Pro studio monitors, including the classic BM range.
Studio-quality components and construction make the 9S, with its double front baffle and brand-new 9.5in long-throw driver, the ideal subwoofer for your mixing and mastering projects. We made it a priority to make the 9S compact while ensuring that you get the utmost sonic accuracy. In terms of size, it resembles the BM 9S II that it replaces, but when it comes to performance, it’s actually more comparable to the larger BM 14S II.
The 9S will expand any studio monitor setup regardless of whether you’re working in stereo or surround. Its massive yet tight low-end takes the burden off your monitors – letting them focus on delivering the frequency range above 50-150Hz, depending on how you set the crossover filter.
A long-throw driver ensures the necessary movement to reproduce super low-end frequencies all the way down to 22Hz in great detail. Running the show is a 300W Class D amplifier module that significantly outperforms the previous BM 9S II.
- 300-watt state-of-the-art Class D amplifier module
- 9.5in long-throw MSP woofer for accurate low-end frequency reproduction
- 22-175 Hz frequency range
- Sealed, black-vinyl cabinet
- 37mm front baffle
- Master/Slave feature for daisy-chaining multiple subwoofers
- Adjustable lowpass filter to set the perfect crossover frequency
- SAT output with defeatable highpass filter
|System:||Single driver, active 9in subwoofer|
|Analog inputs:||1 x XLR LFE, 2 x XLR Stereo|
|Analog outputs:||1 x XLR Slave Out, 2 x XLR SAT Out|
|Frequency Response (±3dB):||22Hz - 175Hz|
|High pass filter:||Flat / 60 / 80Hz|
|Low pass filter:||50Hz -150Hz|
|Phase adjustment:||0/180 degrees|
|AC power input:||100-120V/200-240V 50/60Hz|
|Standby power consumption:||< 0.5W|
|Maximum power consumption:||350W|
|Weight:||10.5kg / 23.1lb|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||266 x 276 x 320mm|
|Shipping box dimensions (W x H x D):||400 x 430 x 400mm|