Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 5 giờ và 8 phút!
The black PSI Audio Sub A125-M is a compact, powered subwoofer designed to seamlessly extend the bandwidth of all PSI Audio's studio monitors.
PSI Audio now extend their range of products with a small-sized subwoofer, the A125-M, that is designed to extend the bandwidth of their monitors down to 28 Hz.
All of PSI Audio monitors have a roll-off that reduces low frequencies by up to 10 dB. Their subwoofers are designed to seamlessly extend the frequency of any PSI Audio monitor. This means that the monitors, with roll- off, and subwoofers are perfectly in phase and that the total frequency response is flat.The SPL of the A125-M is adapted to work with PSI Audio’s smaller monitors such as A14-M, A17-M (see photo) or even the A21-M. Two of them will also work in stereo with the larger models such as A21-M and A25-M.
The dimensions are 32 x 38 x 48 cm and it weighs 21 kg. It is equipped with a single 25 cm driver in a double wooden cabinet driven by PSI Audio’s class-G amplifier and analogue technology.
- Built in anti-resonance system in a double box cabinet.
- Class G low temperature amplifier stage.
- Amplifier unit acoustically uncoupled from speaker cabinet.
- Real balanced input with outputs for satellite systems.
- Protection circuits with overload indicator.
- Designed for stereo and multichannel monitoring.
- Phase and amplitude response compatible with all PSI Audio monitors.
- AOI Technology.
- CPR Technology.
- PSC Technology.
- Power RMS: 150 W
- Program Power: 225 W
- Input Impedance: Sym, 10k Ohms
- Sensitivity for 100 dB @ 1m: 0.775 V
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 116 dBA
- Continuous Max SPL@1m: 106 dB (single)
- Input Overload: 24 Vpp
- Program Max SPL@1m: 111dB / half space
- Response at -6dB: 28 - 90 Hz
- Tolerances: ±2 dB (31Hz - 65Hz)
- Distortion THD: less than 1.5% (50Hz-200Hz)
- System: 1 Way
- Crossover frequency: 90Hz
- Woofer's dim. Ext. / Diaphragm: 1x Ø 258 mm / Ø 210 mm
- Connectors: 2 x XLR F / 2 x XLR M
- Signal input: 1=GND, 2=(+), 3=(-)
- Material: MDF / double box
- Dimensions W x H x D mm: 320 x 480 x 385
- Gross / Net Weight: 20.5 / 23.6
- Voltage: 115/230V±10% (50-60Hz)
- Consumption Standby-Quiescent-Max: 1.7 - 4 - 200 W
- Mean / Max Humidity: less than 75% / less than 90%
- External Temperature: 5 - 40°C