Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 6 giờ và 7 phút!
The A25-M is PSI Audio’s flagship loudspeaker. It is a mid-field to main reference monitor with staggering precision and amazing stereo image.
PSI AUDIO - PRECISION SOUND IMAGING | HIGH END SWISS MONITORS
The A25 is like a wall of sound, the sound of highly detailed and in depth music with an incredible reach from sub-bass to airy highs!
The pinnacle of current PSI Audio system development, the A25-M main / mid-field reference monitor features a staggering precision of +/- 1.5 dB tolerance between 38Hz and 20KHz.
The tweeter unit is hand-crafted in-house in order to ensure performance and accuracy. These highly optimised features make the A25-M unique. A true reference speaker for stereo and surround sound applications where ultimate precision is required. The powerful tri-amplified output stages features the unique “AOI” output stages and has a protection circuit, which can be monitored via the red LED on the front panel. The active crossover, with integrated “CPR”, gives the A25-M unprecedented impulse behavior – with excellent stereo imaging.
The crossover is also optimized for maximum phase coherence, which allows for a very broad horizontal and vertical ideal listening area. Tilting the mid-high range unit by 90° maintains the directivity accuracy when using the speaker horizontally. The A25-M’s electronics are housed in a unit mechanically isolated from the speaker cabinet to avoid resonance at high sound pressure levels.
Designed to work in harmony with the full range of A series monitors the A25-M also makes ideal front speakers in a surround sound setup, or can be developed in to a more powerful system by adding the pair A225-M sub – thus providing an upgrade path and protecting your investment.
“The sound is very detailed, a lot of transients, very detailed in the highend, imaging is very accurate. You can hear compression artefacts crystal clear…” – George Necola from Gearslutz.com
PSI Audio A25-M Features
- ALL PSI Monitors come with a 5 Year Warranty
- Tweeter unit hand made by PSI Audio
- Flat frequency response
- Optimised directivity by phase coherency
- Class G low temperature amplifier stage
- Rotation of mid-range section for horizontal use
- Compatible with industry standard mouting systems
- Amplifier unit acoustically uncoupled from speaker cabinet
- Protection circuits with overload indicator
- Real balanced input
- Designed for stereo and multichannel monitoring
- Magnetically shielded for use close to video monitors
- AOI Technology
- ALG Technology
- CPR Technology
- PSC Technology
PSI Audio A25-M Specifications
- Power RMS: 170 + 80 + 50 W
- Program Power: 300 W
- Input Impedance: Sym, 10k Ohms
- Sensivity for 100 dB @ 1m: 0.775 V
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 96 dBA
- Continuous Max SPL@1m: 110 dB (single)
- Input Overload: 24 Vpp
- Program Max SPL@1m: 121 dB (pair)
- Response at -6dB: 32 - 23000 Hz
- Tolerances: ±1.5 dB (38Hz - 20kHz)
- Distortion THD: less than 1% (70Hz-20kHz)
- Phase tolerances: ±45° (150Hz - 20kHz)
- Dispersion (P.N. 4 - 16 kHz) at -6 dB: 90° x 80° (H x V)
- System: 3 Way(s)
- Crossover frequency: 580Hz, 3.1kHz
- Woofer's dim. Ext. / Diaphragm: 10.15 Inches
- Medium's dim. Ext. / Diaphragm: 5.6 Inches
- Tweeter's dim. Ext. / Diaphragm: 1 Inch
- Connectors: 1 x XLR F / 3P
- Signal input: 1=GND, 2=(+), 3=(-)
- Material: MDF
- Dimensions W x H x D mm: 320 x 590 x 380
- Weight: 63 Pounds
- Voltage: 115/230V (50-60Hz)