Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển ngày mai nếu đặt hàng trong 19 giờ và 30 phút!
Analog Bus Compressor with Full Digital Control
Like all Bettermaker gear, the Bus Compressor features a pure analog signal path — and full digital recall. An incredibly flexible, mastering-grade compressor for recording, mixing, and mastering, the Bus Compressor can be controlled via its six front-panel push-button encoders, as well as its dedicated companion plug-in. You can save all your settings to the internal memory for instant recall, and (here's where Bettermaker really breaks away from the pack) in your DAW project. The unit's USB data control link (which does not pass audio) lets you use the Bus Compressor just as you would use a plug-in, complete with full recall and automation.
Packed with smart features to optimize your mixes and speed your workflow
Designed for critical tracking, mixing, and mastering work, the Bettermaker Bus Compressor delivers analog audio quality and operational flexibility that's on par with some of the most revered compressors on the market. Add in complete digital control via the Bettermaker plug-in, and you have the best of both worlds.
The sonic integrity of analog plus "in-the-box" speed and convenience
Bettermaker's approach seems simple: cherry pick the best of vintage and modern circuit topologies and combine them in products that offer the sonic integrity of analog with the speed and workflow conveniences of full digital control via the front panel and your DAW (with a dedicated plug-in) The reality is that not all companies have the design chops to pull it off consistently. Bettermaker does. For the Bus Compressor, modern, high-spec components were selected for long-term reliability and the low noise floor required for contemporary recording practices. Functionality was enhanced to accommodate the speed of today's hybrid studio workflow. Subjective listening tests played a big part in the development of this amazing mastering compressor. And the results speak for themselves. This is a true mastering-grade piece of gear.
Bettermaker Bus Compressor Features:
- Advanced analog VCA compressor with PEAK/RMS detection and switchable forward/backward feed
- All parameters are digitally controlled via front panel and/or DAW (with dedicated plug-in)
- Sidechain preview function
- Bettermaker's famous BM mode
- Dry/Wet Mix control for parallel compression
- HPF in sidechain with option of hardware insert
- Adjustable THD function for harmonically rich sound
- 6 push-button encoders
- On-board measurement of Peak/RMS levels
- 100% analog audio signal path
- Total recall and A/B comparison
- USB connectivity for Mac/PC
- Type: Analog VCA
- Number of Channels: Stereo
- Controls: Threshold, Attack, Release, Gain, Set
- Threshold: -35dB to +5dB
- Ratio: 1.5:1 to 10:1
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (±0.2dB)
- Inputs: 2 x XLR
- Outputs: 2 x XLR
- Sidechain I/O: 2 x 1/4" TRS (L/R)
- Side Chain Inserts: Highpass Filter
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Additional Features: Digitally Controlled Parameters, Total Recall, A/B Comparison
- Rack Spaces: 1U
- Power Source: 12V DC Power Supply (included)
- Depth: 9.05"
- Manufacturer Part Number: Bus Compressor