PSI Audio A215-M Compact Mastering Monitor
Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 10 giờ và 51 phút!
The innovative architecture of PSI Audio A215-M produces outstanding performances for mastering in full range and does not need an extra bass-extention.
|Loại Thùng Loa||Thùng Có Lỗ Hơi|
|Loại Ngõ Vào||XLR|
|Áp Lực Âm Thanh Lớn Nhất||Dưới 110dB|
|Số Amp Nội Bộ||Hai Amp|
|Kích Thước Màng Bass||6 inch đến 7 inch|
|Công Suất||100W đến 250W|
The evolution of mastering and multichannel techniques, as well as the arise of personal studios, lead us to think that a new shape of monitors could begin a new trend.
The innovative architecture of PSI Audio A215-M produces outstanding performances for mastering, with a subwoofer. This floorstanding monitor benefits from perfectly coincident sources.
It has been optimized for a listening in sitting or standing position and reproduces the sonic space with a remarkable precision. Moreover, the A215-M features all the most advanced technological innovations of the brand : high-yield G class amplification, CPR, AOI, ALG and PSC that make PSI Audio monitors so specific.
The A215-M is designed to be integrated in harmony with all the rest of the M series monitor range. The A215-M can easily be used in stereo or in surround systems.
What did Mystery Room Mastering say after choosing the A215-M?
With the PSI A215-M I’ve never been more intimate with the material I’m working on and I’ve never heard a speaker that balances accuracy and sound quality so well, while remaining fairly colorless and neutral. Great recordings sound great, good recordings sound good, bad recordings sound bad. I don’t feel the need for a subwoofer in my room either with the A215-M properly configured.
The PSI A215-M have a way of revealing how truly unique each recording is. I’m more confident than ever as to how things will translate out in the real world. I find myself getting things to where I want them to be faster than ever because I’m not fighting or catering to the speaker in the process.
To paraphrase Joe Meek and Duke Ellington, when monitoring with PSI monitors, “If it sounds good, it is good” is certainly true.
Justin Perkins , Owner of Mystery Room Mastering
PSI Audio A215-M Features
- ALL PSI Monitors come with a 5 Year Warranty
- Very broad bandwidth in a compact cabinet
- Flat frequency response
- Optimised directivity by phase coherency
- Real symmetrical directivity
- Class G low temperature amplifier stage
- Protection circuits with overload indicator
- Real balanced input
- Designed for stereo and multichannel monitoring
- Magnetically shielded for use close to video monitors
- Phase and amplitude response compatible with all PSI Audio monitors
- AOI Technology
- ALG Technology
- CPR Technology
- PSC Technology
PSI Audio A215-M Specifications
- Power RMS: 120 + 40 W
- Program Power: 160 W
- Input Impedance: Sym, 10k Ohms
- Sensivity for 100 dB @ 1m: 0.775 V
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -96 dBA
- Continuous Max [email protected]: 106 dB (single)
- Input Overload: 24 Vpp
- Program Max [email protected]: 117 dB (pair)
- Response at -6dB: 36 - 23000 Hz
- Tolerances: ±2.0 dB (42Hz - 20kHz)
- Distortion THD: < 1.5% (75Hz-12kHz)
- Phase tolerances: ±45° (270Hz - 20kHz)
- Dispersion (P.N. 4 - 16 kHz) at -6 dB: 90° x 60° (H x V)
- System: 2 Way(s)
- Crossover frequency: 1.8 kHz
- Woofer's dim. Ext. / Diaphragm: 2x 5.8"
- Tweeter's dim. Ext. / Diaphragm: 1"
- Connectors: 1 x XLR F / 3P
- Signal input: 1=GND, 2=(+), 3=(-)
- Material: MDF
- Dimensions W x H x D mm: 166 x 1110 x 250
- Gross / Net Weight: 19.6 / 15.8 kg
- Voltage: 115/230V (50-60Hz)
- Consumption Standby-Quiescent-Max: 1.2 - 5 - 150 W
- Mean / Max Humidity: < 75% / < 90%
- External Temperature: 5 - 40°C