Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 6 giờ và 16 phút!
If you want the power of the Impact LX+ series without the extra keys and faders, the LX25+ is for you.
Compact. Control. Creativity
The Impact LX25+ MIDI controller is compact and portable yet jam-packed with intelligent and expressive performance control not even available on many premium products. Ever wanted a controller that hooks up automatically to your DAW? Impact LX25+ does exactly that. Nektar DAW Integration custom designed for Bitwig, Cubase, Digital Performer, FL Studio, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, Sonar and Studio One takes Impact LX25+ way beyond functionality normally offered by a USB MIDI controller keyboard. With Impact LX25+ the hard work is done, so you can focus on your creativity.
IMPACT LX25+ CONTROLLER KEYBOARD
The 25 note velocity sensitive keyboard is a synth action with a medium tension. The full-size, piano-style keys are covered to protect against dirt and dust while also complementing the Impact LX design. With 4 velocity curves gradually increasing in dynamics there is a choice for any playing style. If you don't need velocity, 3 fixed velocity levels cater for a consistent output. Octave and transpose buttons as well as pitch bend and modulation wheels are within reach, so you can quickly shift the keyboard up or down as needed, or apply additional articulation with the wheels.
OCTAVE & TRANSPOSE BUTTONS
There is more to the 4 Octave & Transpose buttons than meets the eye. 4 functions are selectable on the fly so you can make important changes at any time, even while you play. A key combination makes assignment quick and easy. Choices include sending out MIDI Program Messages, change the Global MIDI Channel or select any of Impact LX25+'s 5 user presets with either the Octave or Transpose buttons.
A 30mm fader and 8 pots are at the center of the Impact LX25+ control panel. Each control is fully programmable to send any MIDI CC message for use with hardware or software MIDI products. Used with Nektar DAW integration, the controls take on a life of their own, providing flexible pre-mapped DAW control giving you the best of both worlds. Control settings can be stored in any of the 5 Impact LX25+ presets for recall at any time. And if you switch Null on, any parameter values are stored when you change presets so you avoid parameter jumping.
For groove and beat creation, Impact LX25+'s 8 velocity sensitive pads make life easy. Calibrated to trigger at a light touch, finger drumming is suddenly well within reach with a nice and even velocity response. Each pad can be assigned any MIDI note number or MIDI cc message for use as MIDI trigger or toggle buttons. But the best part is the "Pad Learn“ feature, which allows you to just select a pad, play the note or drum sound you want on the keyboard and assignment is done. No complex menus for a task that's essential to getting the most out of your pads. Assignments are stored over power cycling so you don't lose your settings when you switch your system off for the night. In addition, 4 pad map locations can store your settings for future recall.
The 4 color LED illumination not only looks good but also indicate which pad map is currently loaded and can even tell you which type of MIDI message each pad sends. With Nektar DAW Integration, the pads are automatically mapped in for example Reason and Bitwig.. The two Clips and Scenes buttons are used in Bitwig to trigger...., Clips and Scenes. In Reason, a clever control of Reason's location points create a similar experience with scenes triggering of any Reason song.
- 25-key USB MIDI controller with intelligent mapping for major DAWs
- Comes pre-mapped and configured so you don't have to spend hours assigning MIDI controls
- DAW integration with Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Digital Performer, Garageband, Logic Pro, Nuendo, Reason, SONAR, Studio One, FL Studio, and Reaper (includes Bitwig 8-Track)
- 8 performance pads (assignable Green/Orange/Yellow/Red) can easily be assigned to MIDI notes or messages
- 30mm fader and 8 control pots give you lots of hands-on control
- Full transport controls
- Type: Keyboard and pad MIDI controller
- Number of Keys: 25
- Type of Keys: Synth
- Velocity Sensitive: Yes
- Pads: 8 (4-color backlit pads)
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel, Octave/Shift transpose buttons
- Encoders/Pots: 8
- Faders: 1
- Dedicated Transport Control: Yes, full integration for major DAWs
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (assignable)
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Software: Bitwig 8-Track (VST plug-in compatible)
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.7 or later, iOS (Apple Camera Connection kit required for iPad)
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 or later
- Height: 2.75"
- Width: 18.75"
- Depth: 10.5"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: LX25+