The SL88 Grand from StudioLogic is an advanced MIDI controller with ivory touch wood keys and a graded hammer-action keyboard. Each key offers three contacts with note on/off velocity and aftertouch for professional performance. Additionally, the keyboard offers a key-balance function, offering a balance between white and black keys or to fine-tune each key individually.
Other features include a TFT color graphic display, four programmable zones, four programmable pedal inputs, and a dedicated software editor for programming the on-board controls to work with any modern hardware or virtual instruments. The controller includes a magnetic rail system to adapt an optional music rack or plate for laptops and tablets. The SL88 ships with a sustain pedal and a power adapter.
- Graded hammer-action keyboard with wooden keys and ivory touch
- 3 contacts per key with note-on and note-off velocity + aftertouch
- 6-way control knob (4 direction switches + 1 rotating encoder + 1 push button)
- 3 function buttons
- 4 programmable zones
- 4 programmable pedals connections
- 3 programmable sticks controllers
- TFT color graphic display (320x240) with intuitive navigation
- Editing and programming software for computers and tablets - available as a free download
- User programmable key balance and 6 editable velocity curves
- Magnetic rail system to adapt a music rack or a plate for laptops and tablets