Nektar Impact LX88+ Keyboard Controller
The full power of the Impact LX+ series is realized in the LX88+, now with MIDI in/out to equip you for any production application.
|Ngõ Vào/Ra MIDI||Ra|
|Số Lượng Fader||9|
|Số Lượng Phím||88|
|Ngõ Vào Pedal||1|
|Loại Phím||Phím Bán Nặng|
|Giao Tiếp USB||Có|
- Novation Impulse 49 Keyboard Controller7.500.000 ₫
- Nektar Impact GX61 Keyboard Controller3.000.000 ₫
- Nektar Impact GX49 Keyboard Controller2.500.000 ₫
- Novation Circuit Groovebox with Sample Import8.250.000 ₫
- Novation Launchpad Mini MK22.500.000 ₫
- Nektar Pacer MIDI Foot Controller5.750.000 ₫
- Nektar Panorama P1 Control Surface7.500.000 ₫
- Novation Launchkey 25 MK23.750.000 ₫
- Nektar Panorama T6 61-key MIDI Controller9.000.000 ₫
- Novation Launchkey Mini MK22.500.000 ₫
- Novation Launchkey 49 MK25.000.000 ₫
The 88-key Impact MIDI Controller
The Impact LX88+ is a unique USB MIDI controller keyboard designed for keyboard players looking for extra reach. It's jam-packed with intelligent, expressive performance control and hooks up automatically to your DAW! If you prefer to control MIDI hardware, use the build-in MIDI Out as well as the extensive MIDI programing options. Impact LX88+ does it all, and more.
Nektar DAW Integration custom designed for most of the popular DAWs, takes Impact LX88+ way beyond functionality normally offered by a MIDI controller keyboard. With Impact LX88+ the hard work is done, so you can focus on your creativity.
IMPACT LX88+ MIDI KEYBOARD
The 88 note velocity sensitive keyboard is a semi-weighted action with medium tension. Carefully balanced with an even and dynamic response , the Impact LX88+ offers 4 velocity curves that gradually increase in dynamics so there is a match for any playing style. If you don't need velocity, 3 fixed velocity levels cater for a consistent output. The full-size, piano-style keys are covered to protect against dirt and dust while also complementing the Impact LX88+ design. Transpose buttons as well as pitch bend and modulation wheels are within reach, so you can quickly shift the keyboard up or down as needed, or apply additional articulation with the wheels.
SPLIT, LAYER & TRANSPOSE BUTTONS
The Impact LX88+ keyboard can send on up to 3 zones at the same time. Press Layer to add the layer zone and split to add the split zone. When split or layer is active, the corresponding LED button is lit so there is no confusion. Each zone can be programmed to send on it's own unique MIDI channel with essential settings either pre-programmed or adjustable during performance.
This is where the 2 Transpose buttons below the Split and Layer buttons come in. Four functions are selectable on the fly so you can make important changes at any time, even while you play. A key combination makes assignment quick and easy with the LED display telling you which function you have selected. Choices include sending out MIDI Program Messages, change the Global MIDI Channel or select any of Impact LX88+'s 5 user presets with either the Octave or Transpose buttons. Pressing either split or layer while pressing the Transpose buttons will change the setting currently assigned for the corresponding zone. Neat!
Nine 30mm faders, 9 MIDI buttons and 8 encoders are at the center of Impact LX88+'s control panel. Each control is fully programmable to send any MIDI CC message for use with hardware or software MIDI products. Used with Nektar DAW integration, the controls take on a life of their own, providing flexible pre-mapped DAW control giving you the best of both worlds. Control settings can be stored in any of the 5 Impact LX88+ presets for recall at any time. And if you switch Null on, any parameter values are stored when you change presets so you avoid parameter jumping.
The 9 LED buttons can be programmed with a variety of MIDI messages including sending specific MIDI Program changes. The last MIDI Program message sent is remembered so a corresponding LED button illuminates correctly, even if Program was sent via, for example, the transpose buttons or the Setup menu. You can also assign the 8 pads to send Program messages so you'll have instant access to 17 buttons without changing preset or pad map.
Used with Nektar DAW Integration the LED buttons indicate status for a number of parameters. In Instrument mode, an instrument plugin's switch parameters can be learned with the LED telling you when it's on or off. In Mixer mode the LED buttons control Mute and Solo, with the LED colors indicating the corresponding channels current status.
For groove and beat creation, Impact LX88+'s 8 velocity sensitive pads make life easy. Calibrated to trigger at a light touch, finger drumming is suddenly well within reach with a nice and even velocity response. Each pad can be assigned any MIDI note number or MIDI cc message for use as MIDI trigger or toggle buttons. But the best part is the "Pad Learn“ feature, which allows you to just select a pad, play the note or drum sound you want on the keyboard and assignment is done. No complex menus for a task that's essential to getting the most out of your pads. Assignments are stored over power cycling so you don't lose your settings when you switch your system off for the night. In addition, 4 pad map locations can store your settings for future recall.
The 4 color LED illumination not only looks good but also indicate which pad map is currently loaded and can even tell you which type of MIDI message each pad sends. With Nektar DAW Integration, the pads are automatically mapped in for example Reason and Bitwig.. The two Clips and Scenes buttons are used in Bitwig to trigger...., Clips and Scenes. In Reason, a clever control of Reason's location points create a similar experience with scenes triggering of any Reason song.
- 88-key USB MIDI controller with intelligent mapping for major DAWs
- Comes pre-mapped and configured so you don't have to spend hours assigning MIDI controls
- DAW integration with Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Digital Performer, Garageband, Logic Pro, Nuendo, Reason, SONAR, Studio One, FL Studio, and Reaper (includes Bitwig 8-Track)
- 8 performance pads (assignable Green/Orange/Yellow/Red) can easily be assigned to MIDI notes or messages
- 9 control faders and 8 control pots give you lots of hands-on control
- Faders and encoders show default parameter assignments for easier visual navigation
- Full transport controls
- Type: Keyboard and pad MIDI controller
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type of Keys: Semi-weighted
- Velocity Sensitive: Yes
- Pads: 8 (4-color backlit pads)
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel, Octave/Shift transpose buttons
- Encoders/Pots: 8
- Faders: 8 plus volume
- Dedicated Transport Control: Yes, full integration for major DAWs
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (assignable)
- MIDI I/O: Out, USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Software: Bitwig 8-Track (VST plug-in compatible)
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.7 or later, iOS (Apple Camera Connection kit required for iPad)
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 or later
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 50.25"
- Depth: 11"
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: LX88+