Nektar Panorama T4 49-key MIDI Controller
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 14 giờ và 38 phút!
Panorama T4 is the first controllers to deliver Nektar-level instrument plugin control in any VST/AU compatible DAW.
|Ngõ Vào/Ra MIDI||Ra|
|Số Lượng Fader||9|
|Số Lượng Phím||49|
|Ngõ Vào Pedal||2|
|Loại Phím||Phím Synth|
|Giao Tiếp USB||Có|
- Nektar Impact GX49 Keyboard Controller2.500.000 ₫
- Novation Black 49 Key Carry Case2.000.000 ₫
- Nektar Impact LX61+ Keyboard Controller5.000.000 ₫
- Novation Launchkey Mini MK22.500.000 ₫
- Nektar Impact LX88+ Keyboard Controller8.000.000 ₫
- Nektar Panorama P1 Control Surface7.500.000 ₫
- Nektar Impact LX25+ Keyboard Controller2.500.000 ₫
- Novation Impulse 25 Keyboard Controller5.000.000 ₫
- Novation Impulse 61 Keyboard Controller10.000.000 ₫
- Novation Launchpad Mini MK22.500.000 ₫
- Novation Launchpad MK23.750.000 ₫
- Nektar Pacer MIDI Foot Controller5.750.000 ₫
Your Music Production Command Center
The name Nektar is synonymous with deep DAW and virtual instrument control, and their Panorama T4 MIDI controller keyboard takes the concept to the next level, giving you an unprecedented level of control over your plug-ins, mixer, and transport controls in any VST/AU-compatible DAW. Your mouse will collect dust as you browse and load patches and take charge of the parameters directly from your T4, its LED Instant Feedback display keeping you up-to-date on the status of everything. Use the included maps or create your own to control instrument plug-ins. Explore powerful performance tools like the T4's chord, hold and note repeat functions. Savor the silky feel of the T4's second-generation Panorama keybed with aftertouch and five velocity curves, the responsiveness of its pressure-sensitive LED color performance pads, the smooth throw of its nine faders and eight encoders, and the confident click of its eight assignable LED buttons. The Nektar T4: your music production command center awaits.
Superb 2nd-generation Panorama keybed
Your Panorama T4 boasts Nektar's second-generation Panorama synth-action keybed. The keys are dampened and meticulously balanced for medium activation force across the keyboard. There is also a choice of five velocity curves that shift the tension from soft to hard to suit any playing style. Further, a fixed option lets you set velocity values via controls such as the pitch and mod wheels. Assignable aftertouch makes it effortless to modulation sounds while playing two-handed parts. The first-generation Panorama keybeds received high marks among Sweetwater musicians. Now the T4 takes expressiveness and playing feel to a new level.
Beats to go
If you're a keyboardist, you're already a finger drummer — which means you'll love the Panorama T4's eight large velocity and pressure-sensitive performance pads. The ideal vehicle for beat creation, the T4 pads are extremely expressive. Triggered at a very low threshold, they will flawlessly capture ghost notes and flams. You can also calibrate each pad individually for optimal performance. For use as MIDI trigger or toggle buttons, the pads can be assigned any MIDI note number or MIDI control change (CC) message. And assigning sounds is dead easy. Simply activate Pad Learn, select a pad, play a note or drum sound on the keyboard and it's assigned. The Pad Bank Button left of the pads gives you access to another eight pads, for a total of 16 pads per pad map. Eight pad maps are always available for instant recall.
The T4 pads work beautifully with Nektar DAW Integration for automatic mapping of dedicated drum synths such as Bitwig's Drum Machine and Reason's Kong Drum Designer, giving you a tight, integrated drum machine feel, including full visual LED color feedback on the pads. You can even assign chords to the pads and use the Pad Repeat feature to create rhythmic chordal figures. The LED display’s Velocity Spread soft-key instantly spreads your last played note across all 16 pads, each with its own fixed velocity, making it easy to generate nuanced, consistent dynamics. Need a fixed velocity level? The T4 has you covered with its VelFix option.
Key Repeat and Pad Repeat
Located just above the pitch-bend and modulation wheels are the Key Repeat and Pad Repeat buttons. The Repeat function repeats at the set rate. Change the rate in real time from 1/4 to 1/96 note values, change tempo, add a bit of swing, or set an accent interval. The pads and keys have independent repeat settings, so you can set one for the drum beat and the other for another instrument. The Repeat's trigger mode can be set to sync with the beat or to repeat from when you play a note. The Clock source can be set for either internal or external MIDI clock. Whether you're creating repetitive chord progressions or adding flams to drum beats, the T4's Repeat feature is a creative way to explore ideas and capitalize on "happy accidents."
Rock-solid Nektar DAW integration
Nektar's Nektarine DAW Integration software takes system integration to the next level. Nektar creates this custom software for each supported DAW to provide you with a common workflow that gives you access to expanded transport and mixer functionality as well as control of your DAW's internal instruments. It all adds up to an amazingly integrated and complete DAW control system. Panorama T-series' DAW integration currently supports Bitwig, Cubase, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, and Reason.
- 49-note 2nd-generation synth-action keyboard
- Velocity and aftertouch sensitive
- 4 velocity curves plus 1 fixed (adjustable)
- Pitch-bend, Modulation wheels
- Octave shift buttons
- Key Repeat and Pad Repeat Buttons
- 9 x 30mm faders
- 8 assignable LED buttons
- 8 assignable encoders
- 4 navigation buttons plus shift for another 4 assignments
- 6 LED transport buttons
- 10 user-configurable presets
- Mixer, Instrument, Multi and Internal mode buttons
- 8 velocity- and pressure-sensitive LED color performance pads
- 5 pad velocity curves plus fixed (adjustable)
- Pad Bank button for access to 8 additional pads
- Custom 128 x 64 pixel LCD display with adjustable contrast
- 1/4” TS jack foot switch input (MIDI assignable)
- 1/4" Expression pedal input (MIDI assignable)
- MIDI Out 5-pin DIN socket
- USB-to-host, USB bus powered
- USB class-compliant (no driver needed)
- Bitwig 8-Track DAW software included
- Type: Keyboard Controller
- Number of Keys: 49
- Type of Keys: Synth-action
- Velocity Sensitive: Yes
- Aftertouch: Yes
- Pads: 8 x back-lit performance pads
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Presets: 10 user configurable presets
- Encoders/Pots: 8
- Faders: 9 x 30mm
- Dedicated Transport Control: Yes
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" TS (footswitch), 1 x 1/4" (expression)
- MIDI I/O: Out/USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Software: Bitwig 8 Track (included)
- Format: AU, VST, VST3
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.5 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Height: 3.14"
- Width: 32.28"
- Depth: 10.9"
- Weight: 14.1 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: PanoramaT4