The StudioLogic Numa X Piano 88 is an innovative digital stage piano that combines an 88-key FATAR TP/110 hammer-action keybed with 3 contacts and Aftertouch, an intuitive UXlogic adaptive user interface with color controls, and an exquisite collection of realistic piano and other instrument sounds to deliver an exceptional playing experience for advanced and professional pianists.
For pure sonic enjoyment, the Numa X Piano 88 offers over 200 factory sounds with onboard storage for 250 user-generated sounds—all powered by advanced acoustic and electric physical-modeling engines, plus a dedicated FX engine with realistic effects modeled from classic hardware. Four assignable key zones allow you to access multiple sounds simultaneously and control external devices via MIDI.
The UXlogic adaptive user interface features a razor-sharp color display and color-coded encoders that visually guide you through the Numa X Piano 88's numerous functions, enabling you to quickly access and tweak sounds in real time.
With a four-channel digital mixer with EQ, eight insert effects for each key zone, master effects, USB audio and MIDI interface, control sticks, multiple pedal inputs, and comprehensive audio I/O packed in a portable and lightweight metal chassis, the Numa X Piano 88 is an ideal keyboard for gigging musicians performing live or in the studio.
- The Acoustic and Electric modeling sound engines utilize a mix of sampling, waveshaping, and physical modeling to deliver over 200 natural-sounding acoustic pianos, electric pianos, keyboards, basses, guitars, organs, synths, and orchestral sounds.
- Acoustic modeling technology reproduces string resonance, duplex scale, release note, key off, and damper noise for an authentic piano-playing experience.
- Electric modeling technology implements a detailed physical model of a vintage electric piano.
- Use the dedicated HD FX engine to add atmospheres and epic effects to your sounds.
- The 88-key hammer-action FATAR TP/110 keybed with 3 contacts and aftertouch provides a sturdy key control with an impressive bounce reduction.
- The hammers ensure a fluent and authentic feel. The aftertouch is triggered by the hammers for accurate control.
- 4 Velocity Curves, a general Sensitivity control, and Black/White Balance enhance the piano feel with no need of external control software.
- The FATAR TP/110 is remarkably lighter than most keyboard mechanisms for easy portability.
- With the UXlogic user interface, the color display and the color-coded encoders are always synchronized with the selected key Zone, allowing you to effortlessly access and tweak all the keyboard's functions in real time.
- Edit while playing with a Zoom mode that keeps you focused on the zone's values, quickly putting the sound's parameters at your fingertips.
- The streamlined control panel contributes to the stylish design of the Numa X Piano.
- The built-in 4-channel digital mixer enables you to connect external sources, such as microphones, bass, guitars, and other keyboards for a versatile live-performance setup.
- The mixer is equipped with four 1/4" audio inputs, Gain, Bass, Mid, and Treble controls. You can also add effects to each channel.
- Thanks to the USB-Audio interface, you can record audio directly to your computer or tablet, and even use the instrument as a mixer.
- The two control sticks feature elegant aluminum control shafts, which feel perfectly balanced and expressive between your fingertips. They can control any desired sound parameter.
- Stick 1 is bidirectional and springed. Stick 2 is unidirectional and not springed.
- Transfer new sounds and choose their positions thanks to the Numa Manager desktop app.
- Quickly and easily update the firmware and organize the Programs.