Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 15 giờ và 2 phút!
Active 2-way full-range PA top speaker with outstanding performance and touring characteristics.
The MOVE 15 is an active 2-way full-range PA top speaker with DSP, a 15“ midrange driver and a 4.5“ high-frequency compression driver made out of titanium. A bass reflex unit can extend the frequency range downwards and enable direct reproduction of the sound at the same time. A horn attachment in front of the tweeter ensures a very wide dispersion and a high range so that people standing next to the speaker or those located further away from it can also be addressed. The MOVE 15 delivers a very balanced and brilliant sound and is thus capable of full-range operation without the addition of a subwoofer. In combination with the MOVE 15 SUB, the bass sound can be significantly extended and forms a perfectly attuned set-up.
The MOVE 15 is equipped with a powerful class D bi-amp amplifier module, which is optimally harmonised to the characteristics of the speaker. An integrated DSP with a clearly arranged LCD display enables you to adjust the EQ settings with numerous presets for different scenarios such as e.g. Music, Live, Speech or Club. In addition, the delay settings allow the speaker to be used as a delay line. As well as the DSP, the rear of the speaker is equipped with a separate volume control and an adjustable 120 Hz HP filter. A front LED provides information on the current status of the MOVE 15 and can be used to indicate the power supply or the limiter.
The components in the MOVE 15 are enclosed in a stable and lightweight wooden housing made out of high-quality multiplex. Recessed handles on the sides make the speaker very comfortable to carry, which is why you can also easily set up the MOVE 15 on your own. Multiple rigging points on the speaker enable it to be suspended in variable positions. The rubber feet ensure the stable positioning of the subwoofer on the floor, while a 36 mm flange is fitted to the bottom of the speaker for mounting it on stands. The metal grille on the front protects the speaker chassis against external interference. The housing of the MOVE 15 has black, robust, textured paintwork that has proven particularly resistant to knocks and scratches.
- Active 2-way, full-range PA top speaker
- 15“ midrange driver
- 4.5“ high-frequency compression driver made out of titanium.
- Bass reflex unit to expand the bass frequency range for a very direct reproduction
- Horn attachment in front of the tweeter ensures a very wide dispersion and a high range
- Powerful class D bi-amp amplifier module
- Integrated DSP with clearly arranged LED display
- EQ settings and DSP presets: Flat, Music, Live, Speech and Club
- Variable delay for use as a delay line
- Master limiter (-60 dB to 0 dB)
- Rear control panel with separate volume control
- 120 Hz HP filter and sound effect processor functions
- Front LED provides information on the power supply or limiter
- Stable and lightweight wooden housing made out of high-quality multiplex
- Handles on the side ensure the speaker is comfortable to carry
- Rigging points for suspending the speaker in variable positions
- Rubber feet ensure the stable positioning of the speaker
- 36 mm flange for mounting on stands
- Metal grille on the front protects the speaker chassis
- Black, robust, textured paintwork protects against knocks and scratches
- Inputs: Mic & Line In 2x XLR/combo jack socket
- Outputs: Line Out XLR
- Frequency response: 50 Hz – 20000 Hz
- RMS output: 1500 W
- Max. output: 3000 W
- Sound pressure level: 129 dB/135 dB (peak)
- Dispersion: 80° x 60°
- Mains voltage: AC100V – AC240V
- Mains connection: Standard IEC
- Dimensions: 445 x 425 x 765 mm
- Weight: 25 kg