Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 3 giờ và 41 phút!
Reloop RP-2000 mk2 Direct Drive Turntable Features:
- Quartz-driven direct drive turntable with USB
- Re-designed top panel and robust housing construction
- Re-designed metallic buttons with improved feel and tactile response
- Pitch adjustment slider with ±8% range
- Precise motor control with 2 speed modes (33 ⅓, 45rpm)
- Includes Ortofon OM Black pick-up
- Button-activated targeting light shows you exactly where your needle will drop
- Includes platter, slipmat, removable headshell, counterweight, Ortofon OM Black pick-up, power cord, and instruction manual
Quartz-driven Direct Drive Turntable with USB
This article wasWritten By
Our Product Research TeamGet to know them!
With its quartz-driven direct drive motor, the Reloop RP-2000 mk2 turntable with USB delivers the playability performing DJs need. Now in its second generation, the RP-2000 mk2 direct drive turntable features a re-designed top panel and metallic buttons for a robust, reassuring feel. Its sturdy design offers impressive damping features to help isolate from vibrations. And when you're playing in a dark club, simply press a button to extend the aluminum targeting light to see your exact needle position. Complete with a pre-mounted OM Black pick-up by Ortofon, the Reloop RP-2000 mk2 is ready to perform.
Digitize your vinyl connection via USB
Back in your studio, the Reloop RP-2000 mk2 turntable is the perfect way to digitize your vinyl. Simply connect it to your computer via USB, and use whatever audio recording software you prefer to record your vinyl records.
Innovative tone arm with universal connectivity
DJs at Sweetwater dig the statically-balanced tone arm on the RP-2000 mk2 turntable. This s-shaped tone arm features hydraulic lift plus an anti-skating mechanism, rewarding you with ultra-smooth performance and stable tracking. This tone arm comes pre-loaded with an Ortofon OM Black pick-up.
Extendible needle illumination
When you're driving the party in a dark club, you need every needle drop to be precise. With the RP-2000 mk2 turntable, you can simply press a button to extend its aluminum targeting light. You'll be able to drop your needle where you need it every time, even if there are no lights in the booth.