The Reloop Groove Set 12 Compact PA System
The Reloop Groove Set 12 is a compact PA system that consists of a subwoofer and two satellite speakers.
The Reloop Groove Set 12 is a compact PA system that consists of a subwoofer and two satellite speakers. Despite the system's small size, this new PA set is capable of delivering a powerful and clear sound performance. The 12'' subwoofer delivers precise low frequencies while the satellite speakers’ four 4” drivers boast a detailed mid-range and crisp highs. These special sound characteristics are possible thanks to the subwoofer's 2000 W (max. power) built-in Class-D amplifier. Thanks to its compact size, the Groove Set 12 is really well suited for mobile use, but its reliable, powerful and professional sound performance also means it can be considered for permanent installations.
- Set consists of:
- 1x Subwoofer
- 2x Satellites
- 2x PA Speaker Cable (5 m)
- 1x Mains Cable
- Max. SPL (continuous): 118 dB/1 m/1 w
- Max. SPL (peak): 130 dB/1 m
- Frequency response: 35 Hz - 20 kHz at -3dB
- Dispersion (H x V): 90*90
- Weight subwoofer: 30 kg
- Weight satellites: 2x 6.8 kg
- Overall weight: 43.6 kg
- Subwoofer output: 300 W RMS / 1400 W peak
- Low driver dimensions: 12''
- Woofer voice coil size: 3''
- Cabinet construction: Bass reflex
- Cabinet material: MDF
- Cabinet surface: Texture paint
- Subwoofer dimensions: 605 x 430 x 430 mm
- Satellites output: 2x 100 W RMS / 2x 300 W peak
- Midrange size: 4x 4''
- Midrange voice coil size: 1''
- Tweeter voice coil size: 1''
- Tweeter magnet: Neodymium
- Satellites impendance: 8 Ohm
- Speaker input connections: Speakon compatible
- Satellites cabinet construction: Sealed
- Satellites cabinet material: MDF
- Satellites surface: Structure paint
- Satellites dimensions: 150 x 150 x 650 mm
- Further features: Reloop Groove handles, 36mm flange
Amplifier module specifications:
- Amplifier type: Class D
- Amplifier output overall (RMS): 500 W
- Amplifier output overall (Peak): 2000 W
- Protection circuits: Signal limit, Amp overheat, overload and short circuit protections
- Cooling: Heat sink cooling
- Controls: Volume control for Sub & Satellites
- Indicators: Clip indicator
- Operating voltage: 115 V or 230 V, switching selector
- Power consumption: 700 W
- Number of Line inputs: 2
- Line input connectors: RCA, 1/4'' TRS or XLR
- Loudspeaker outputs: 2x Sats+1x Sub
- Speaker output connections: Speakon compatible