Nektar Impact GX61 Keyboard Controller
Vận chuyển ngày mai nếu đặt hàng trong 1 ngày, 15 giờ và 26 phút!
Nektar products are synonymous with DAW integration on Mac and Windows and the Impact GX61 is no exception.
|Số Lượng Phím||61|
|Ngõ Vào Pedal||1|
|Loại Phím||Phím Synth|
|Giao Tiếp USB||Có|
- Novation Launchkey 61 MK26.250.000 ₫
- Nektar Impact LX25+ Keyboard Controller2.500.000 ₫
- Nektar Panorama T6 61-key MIDI Controller9.000.000 ₫
- Nektar Impact GX49 Keyboard Controller2.500.000 ₫
- Nektar Panorama P4 49-key MIDI Controller12.500.000 ₫
- Nektar Impact LX61+ Keyboard Controller5.000.000 ₫
- Novation Launchpad MK23.750.000 ₫
- Novation Launchkey 25 MK23.750.000 ₫
- Novation Impulse 25 Keyboard Controller5.000.000 ₫
- Novation Impulse 61 Keyboard Controller10.000.000 ₫
- Nektar Pacer MIDI Foot Controller5.750.000 ₫
Compact. Powerful. Control.
Nektar products are synonymous with DAW integration on Mac and Windows and the Impact GX49 & GX61 are no exception. The compact design is comfortable in front of a computer and delivers powerful functionality not even found on more comprehensive controllers. When inspiration strikes, the Impact GX 49 & 61 delivers the control needed to capture ideas while they are fresh.
IMPACT GX CONTROLLER KEYBOARD
The Impact GX49 and GX61 are dynamic and expressive instruments, tailored to composition & performance with your computer music system. The no-fuss interface is a great entry into the world of Nektar controllers.
Featuring a 49-note (4 octave) or 61-note (5 octave) keyboard, pitch-bend wheel, modulation wheel and foot switch socket. Two multi-colored octave buttons enable shifting the keyboard range up or down -3/+4 octaves with the LED colors changing to show the exact status, Impact GX are well equipped to deliver a great workflow.
Dedicated transpose buttons allow you to shift the keyboard range up to +/- 12 semi tones. The buttons can quickly be re-purposed to change the Global MIDI Channel or send Program messages. Additionally an assignable potentiometer provides control over any MIDI parameter, by default controls mixer volume.
Nektar DAW Integration for many of the most commonly used DAWs makes it easy to get going, and a pleasure to use. With Impact GX49 your controller keyboard is part of your system, giving you the creative freedom to compose, perform and play, without having to reach for your mouse constantly.
TRANSPORT - EXTENDED!
Eight buttons intended for DAW control, are at the center of the Impact GX. Essential tasks like transport activation or navigating tracks are highly repetitive and reaching for the mouse every time, can kill any seed of inspiration. Used with Nektar DAW integration, the 8 buttons extend functionality to include control over transport and a host of other important DAW functions, right from Impact GX.
The buttons can also be assigned to MIDI messages for use with any MIDI software that’s not supported by Nektar DAW Integration. A primary and a secondary message can be programmed for each of 7 buttons, delivering 14 programmable options total.NEKTAR DAW INTEGRATION - TICKING ALL THE RIGHT BOXES
Nektar DAW integration is carefully crafted to give the best experience with your Nektar hardware. It delivers the freedom to create, instead of having to reach for the mouse constantly when you are in the middle of capturing an idea.
Transport control with ability to goto and set locators, track navigation, volume control, launching windows and patch navigation is all available right from Impact GX. Check out the function overview chart below and see how the Impact GX ticks all the right boxes.
MIDI CONTROL & SETUP FUNCTIONS
Impact GX is a MIDI controller as well as a DAW controller. If you use MIDI software that’s not supported by Nektar DAW Integration, a host of options are available for you to set up MIDI control yourself.
Each of the 14 assignable MIDI buttons, the modulation wheel, foot switch and of course the big control knob, can be assigned to send out MIDI cc messages. The assignable buttons (14) can in addition be configured to send out Program message or MMC transport control. MMC (MIDI Machine Control) is often supported by DAWs that don’t allow for advanced integration, so with this option Impact GX covers all the bases.
The Setup menu also enables Program messages, Bank LSB/MSB to be sent out on the fly as well as settings for selecting one of the 4 velocity curves, setting the Global MIDI Channel and assigning the transpose buttons.CONNECTIVITY & APPLE iOS
As a low powered USB device, Impact GX works with all USB devices that feature a Class compliant MIDI driver. That includes all version of Windows from XP and higher, Apple OS X 10.5 and higher plus Linux (as long as a USB MIDI driver package is installed).
And if you are often on the move you can easily hook your Impact GX keyboard to an Apple iPad using the iPad’s optional USB camera connection kit (optional). Of course the Impact GX is powered by the iPad so you can work away for as long as your iPad remains charged.
- 61-key USB keyboard controller for Mac, Windows, and iOS
- Dedicated transport controls for navigating your DAW software
- 7 assignable buttons can be assigned 2 different custom MIDI messages each
- Performance control options include pitch bend, modulation wheel, and assignable footswitch input
- Works with Apple iPad via camera connection kit (sold separately)
- Includes Bitwig 8-Track DAW software
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type of Keys: Synth, full sized velocity sensitive
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Modulation wheel (MIDI assignable)
- Encoders/Pots: 1 x control knob (MIDI assignable)
- Dedicated Transport Control: Yes
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (MIDI assignable)
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- OS Requirements - Mac: Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows Vista, 7 or later
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Height: 2.75"
- Width: 38"
- Depth: 7.75"
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: Impact GX61