Avantone Pro CK6 Plus Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Vận chuyển ngày mai nếu đặt hàng trong 22 giờ và 19 phút!
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size:1.25" (32mm)
- Frequency Response:35Hz-20kHz (±3.5dB)
- Max SPL:136dB SPL (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Output Impedance:200 ohms
- Self Noise:<17dB
- Low Cut Filter:80Hz (6dB/octave)
- Color:Metallic Cabernet Red
- Power Source:48V phantom power
- Dimensions:6.1" x 1.8"
- Weight:0.9 lbs.
- Included Accessories:Shockmount, Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:CK6PLUS
Avantone CK-6+ Features:
- Ideal for studio vocals, acoustic guitar, drum overheads, piano, and more
- Upstages its predecessor with a larger 34mm gold-sputtered Mylar capsule
- Discreet transformerless Class A FET circuitry and high-grade polystyrene and metalized polypropylene capacitors
- Delivers airy, open highs and rock-solid lows
- 10dB pad for capturing drums, guitar cabinets, and other boisterous sources
- 80Hz highpass filter attenuates rumble and other unwanted low frequencies
- Rugged precision-machined brass housing with attractive Cabernet Red finish
- Includes a custom retro shockmount, wood storage box, and aluminum travel case
A CK-6 Condenser with a Larger 34mm Capsule
This article wasWritten By
Our Product Research TeamGet to know them!
Avantone's CK-6+ upstages its already impressive predecessor with a larger 34mm gold-sputtered Mylar capsule. Inside the CK-6+'s precision-machined brass housing, you'll find discreet transformerless Class A FET circuitry, along with high-grade polystyrene and metalized polypropylene capacitors. Put this versatile condenser in front of any source, and you'll experience airy, open highs and rock-solid lows. A -10dB pad and 80Hz highpass filter only add to this mic's incredible flexibility. Complete with a custom retro shockmount, wood storage box, and aluminum travel case, the CK-6+ gives you modded performance in an off-the-shelf condenser microphone.
Quality components throughout
Under the hood, the CK-6+ is impressive, featuring discreet, transformerless Class A FET circuitry and a 34mm gold-sputtered Mylar capsule. Avantone has even used high-grade polystyrene and metalized-polypropylene capacitors in the audio path — normally the kind of "upgrade" components installed by extreme hot-modders. The CK-6+ is an all-around studio workhorse, ideal for clearly capturing the sonic character of just about any vocal or instrument. Did we mention how gorgeous the CK-6+ is? Its elegant wine-red finish and polished-nickel trim will certainly attract attention whenever anyone sets foot in your studio.
Fully featured, and ready to record
Aside from not having multiple polar patterns (and who in their right mind would expect that in a microphone at this price?), Avantone didn't skimp on anything. The CK-6+ boasts a 10dB pad, so you can use it on drums, guitar cabinets, and other boisterous sources. It also has an 80Hz highpass filter to attenuate rumble and other unwanted low frequencies. The Avantone CK-6+ is an amazing value. At this price, you can easily afford a stereo pair. How about five of them for your toms and overheads?