Avantone Activemixcubes Black Active Pair ( 2 cái)
Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 3 giờ và 1 phút!
- Power Configuration:Single Amp
- LF Driver Size:5.25"
- LF Driver Type:Cone
- Total Power:60W
- Frequency Range:90Hz-17kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:104 dB
- Input Types:1 x XLR/TRS Combo
- Enclosure Type:Sealed
- Enclosure Material:18mm medium-density fiberboard (MDF)
- Weight:7.13 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:AB
AVANTONE MixCubes Active Mini Reference Monitors Features:
- System Type: Active (Self-powered) shielded full-range stereo pair
- Mosfet amplifier in each MixCube
- Locking power input cable
- 5.25" shielded full-range 8 ohm drivers
- 6 1/2" Cube cabinet with multiple coats of "Retro-Cream" high gloss lacquer finish
- Precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF cabinet sides and baffle for low resonance
- Radiused corners and edges reduce edge diffraction for better imaging
- Custom paper cone uses New Zealand pulp with mica fibers added for light weight and rigidity
- High-Rigidity die cast Aluminum frame with polished mounting bezel
- Anodized milled Aluminum Terminal Plate
- 1/4" soft neoprene pad is recessed into the cabinet base to serve as a non-skid acoustic isolator
- Standard size (5/8"- 27 threading) female microphone stand mount built into the cabinet base
- Frequency Response: 90Hz-17kHz (Accessible Musical Range)
- Impedance: Nominal 8 ohms
- Max SPL: 104dB 1 meter @ 1%THD (PINK NOISE)
- Amplifier: Class A/B
- Amp Power: 60 watts RMS@ .005% THD (1KHz)
- Inputs: XLR and TRS (combo jack) +4 balanced and -10 unbalanced
- Cabinet dimensions: 165 x 165 x 165 mm (6.5" x 6.5" x 6.5")
- Cabinet weight: 7Lbs 2oz (per speaker)
A Mini Monitoring Marvel for Accurate Mixes
This article wasWritten By
Our Product Research TeamGet to know them!
The AVANTONE MixCubes mini reference monitors give you the ability to hear what your mixes will sound like on bass-challenged real-world systems such as computers, televisions, car stereos, and iPod docking stations. These full-range, active MixCubes are 6-1/2" tall, and each contains a 5-1/4" speaker that provides excellent sound reproduction for great reference mixing. The cabinets are shielded, so you can place them next to computer monitors. For making high-quality, accurate mixes that sound great on any system, use the MixCubes to complete your monitor setup!
These MixCubes are active, meaning they have their own 60-watt amplifier built in, so they don't draw power from your computer.
Mini reference monitors, like the MixCubes give you an idea of what your mix will sound like in real-world listening situations — like stock TV and computer speakers, and basic car stereos, and earbuds. If you want to create a professional-sounding mix that will translate everywhere, you've got to give it the real-world test. These MixCubes are an excellent (and stylish) set of B speakers designed to tell you the truth about where your vocals and bass truly sit in the mix.