Nektar Impact LX49+ Keyboard Controller
Vận chuyển ngày mai nếu đặt hàng trong 1 ngày, 15 giờ và 29 phút!
The Impact LX49+ USB MIDI controller is jam-packed with intelligent and expressive performance control not even available on many premium products.
|Số Lượng Fader||9|
|Số Lượng Phím||49|
|Ngõ Vào Pedal||1|
|Loại Phím||Phím Synth|
|Giao Tiếp USB||Có|
- Nektar Panorama P1 Control Surface7.500.000 ₫
- Novation Circuit Groovebox with Sample Import8.250.000 ₫
- Novation Impulse 61 Keyboard Controller10.000.000 ₫
- Novation Launchpad Mini MK22.500.000 ₫
- Nektar Impact GX61 Keyboard Controller3.000.000 ₫
- Nektar Panorama T4 49-key MIDI Controller7.500.000 ₫
- Novation Launch Control XL3.750.000 ₫
- Novation 49SL MkIII Keyboard Controller15.000.000 ₫
- Novation Launch Control1.900.000 ₫
- Novation Launchkey 25 MK23.750.000 ₫
- Novation Launchkey Mini MK22.500.000 ₫
- Novation Impulse 49 Keyboard Controller7.500.000 ₫
More Control. More Creativity. More LX+
The Impact LX49+ USB MIDI controller is jam-packed with intelligent and expressive performance control not even available on many premium products. Ever wanted a controller that hooks up automatically to your DAW? Impact LX+ does exactly that. Nektar DAW Integration custom designed for Bitwig, Cubase, Digital Performer, FL Studio, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, Sonar and Studio One takes Impact LX+ way beyond functionality normally offered by a USB MIDI controller keyboard. With Impact LX+ the hard work is done, so you can focus on your creativity.
IMPACT LX+ CONTROLLER KEYBOARD
The 49 or 61 note velocity sensitive keyboard is a synth action with a medium tension. The full-size, piano-style keys are covered to protect against dirt and dust while also complementing the Impact LX+ design. With 4 velocity curves gradually increasing in dynamics there is a choice for any playing style. If you don't need velocity, 3 fixed velocity levels cater for a consistent output. Octave and transpose buttons as well as pitch bend and modulation wheels are within reach, so you can quickly shift the keyboard up or down as needed, or apply additional articulation with the wheels.
OCTAVE & TRANSPOSE BUTTONS
There is more to the 4 Octave & Transpose buttons than meets the eye. 4 functions are selectable on the fly so you can make important changes at any time, even while you play. A key combination makes assignment quick and easy. Choices include sending out MIDI Program Messages, change the Global MIDI Channel or select any of Impact LX+'s 5 user presets with either the Octave or Transpose buttons.
Nine 30mm faders, 9 MIDI buttons and 8 encoders are at the center of Impact LX+'s control panel. Each control is fully programmable to send any MIDI CC message for use with hardware or software MIDI products. Used with Nektar DAW integration, the controls take on a life of their own, providing flexible pre-mapped DAW control giving you the best of both worlds. Control settings can be stored in any of the 5 Impact LX+ presets for recall at any time. And if you switch Null on, any parameter values are stored when you change presets so you avoid parameter jumping.
For groove and beat creation, Impact LX'+s 8 velocity sensitive pads make life easy. Calibrated to trigger at a light touch, finger drumming is suddenly well within reach with a nice and even velocity response. Each pad can be assigned any MIDI note number or MIDI cc message for use as MIDI trigger or toggle buttons. But the best part is the "Pad Learn“ feature, which allows you to just select a pad, play the note or drum sound you want on the keyboard and assignment is done. No complex menus for a task that's essential to getting the most out of your pads. Assignments are stored over power cycling so you don't lose your settings when you switch your system off for the night. In addition, 4 pad map locations can store your settings for future recall.
The 4 color LED illumination not only looks good but also indicate which pad map is currently loaded and can even tell you which type of MIDI message each pad sends. With Nektar DAW Integration, the pads are automatically mapped in for example Reason and Bitwig.. The two Clips and Scenes buttons are used in Bitwig to trigger...., Clips and Scenes. In Reason, a clever control of Reason's location points create a similar experience with scenes triggering of any Reason song.
TRANSPORT & NAVIGATION
The 6 dedicated transport buttons are always within reach and mapped to control Cycle, Rewind, Forward, Stop, Play and Record. Press Shift to get access to alternate functions such as Goto L, Set L, Set R, Undo, Click and Mode. Dedicated Track up/down and Patch up/down buttons are located below the display.
- 49-key USB MIDI controller with intelligent mapping for major DAWs
- Comes pre-mapped and configured so you don't have to spend hours assigning MIDI controls
- DAW integration with Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Digital Performer, Garageband, Logic Pro, Nuendo, Reason, SONAR, Studio One, FL Studio, and Reaper (includes Bitwig 8-Track)
- 8 performance pads (assignable Green/Orange/Yellow/Red) can easily be assigned to MIDI notes or messages
- 9 control faders and 8 control pots give you lots of hands-on control
- Faders and encoders show default parameter assignments for easier visual navigation
- Full transport controls
- Number of Keys: 49
- Type of Keys: Synth
- Velocity Sensitive: Yes
- Pads: 8
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel, Octave/Shift transpose buttons
- Encoders/Pots: 8
- Faders: 8 plus volume
- Dedicated Transport Control: Yes, full integration for major DAWs
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (assignable)
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Software: Bitwig 8-Track (VST plug-in compatible)
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.7 or later, iOS (Apple Camera Connection kit required for iPad)
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 or later
- Height: 3"
- Width: 31.6"
- Depth: 10.5"
- Weight: 7 lb.s
- Manufacturer Part Number: LX49+