Summit Audio 2BA-221 Microphone Preamp
Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 11 giờ và 59 phút!
Hear the Warmth
This article wasWritten By
Our Product Research TeamGet to know them!
Featuring microphone-level, line-level, and hi-Z instrument inputs, the 2BA-221continuously variable impedance microphone preamp utilizes separate and individually controlled solid-state input controls to mix the microphone input with the hi-Z or line input into the variable vacuum tube output. Mix them together through the 12AX7A/ECC83 vacuum tube output or seperately through individual solid-state outputs. The 2BA-221 also features a stackable input design; multiple 2BA-221's can be linked together to form a modular mixing device with individual outputs, inserts per channel, and a final vacuum tube gain stage. Its swept highpass filter, multiple simultaneous tube and solid-state outputs, insert jack, and internal power supply make the 2BA-221 a powerful tracking and mixing tool.
Related Videos: 2BA-221 Microphone Preamp
- Variable Mic input impedance from 100 to 10K
- Variable highpass filter
- hi-Z Instrument-, line-, and mic-level input
- hi-Z input and Mic input available simultaneously with separate gain controls
- Separate solid-state and tube outputs
- Insert jack
- Stackable with more 2BA-221's
- Polarity switch and 20dB pad
- One 12AX7A/ECC83 vacuum tube
- Internal high voltage power supply
- XLR and 1/4" outputs and inputs
- Three variable, independent gain stages
- Preamp Type:Hybrid
- Number of Channels:1
- Phantom Power:Yes
- Analog Inputs:1 x XLR (Mic), 1 x 1/4" (Line), 1 x 1/4" (Hi-Z), 1 x 1/4" (Stack)
- Analog Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/4" (Stack)
- Channel Inserts:Yes
- Frequency Response:10Hz-50kHz
- Rack Spaces:Half
- Weight:7 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:2BA-221
Từ 5.600.000,00 ₫
Đến 64.740.000,00 ₫