The Samson S-patch Plus is a rugged 48-point audio patch bay designed for use in project and professional recording studios, musician rigs, video editing facilities, etc. The patch bay enables easy audio signal routing, eliminating the clutter of excess cable and complex routing configurations. The Samson S-patch Plus is capable of Normal, Half-normal and Thru mode operation, features 1/4" phone connections and easily mounts into a single-space, 19-inch rack.
- Mode Toggle Switches
- The S-patch plus features a toggle switch for each patch point, making it easy to switch between Normalled, Half-normalled and Thru modes without setting jumper connections.
- Normalled Mode
- In Normalled mode, the S-patch Plus's top rear panel input connections automatically sends audio signal flow to the bottom rear panel output connections. Signal flow is interrupted only when patch connections are made on the front of the patch bay. This is ideal for "hard-wiring" keyboards or other signal sources, to dedicated channels on a mixing console.
- Half-Normalled Mode
- Half-normalled mode allows signal flow from the top rear input connections to continuously flow to the bottom rear panel output connections, even when a patch connection is made in the top connection on the front of the patch bay. The rear input signal flow is disrupted only when a patch is made at the front panel bottom connection. The Half-normalled configuration is used to patch mixer insert points to external processors.
- Thru Mode
- Thru mode simply passes signal from the rear top input connection, to the front top output connection. The opposite is true for the bottom row of connections. The front bottom input connections pass audio to the rear bottom output connections. This mode is deal for directly patching keyboards and player devices directly to mixing console channels.
- 1/4" Phone Connections
- Durable 1/4" phone connections are built to last and 1/4" phone cables are easily accessible.
24 - 1/4" Phone top row
24 - 1/4" Phone bottom row
||Normalled, Half-normalled, Thru
||19-inch, single space rackmount
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
||19.8 x 4.4 x 3.0"