Reloop MOVE 15 SUB Active PA Subwoofer
Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển ngày mai nếu đặt hàng trong 22 giờ và 30 phút!
Active PA subwoofer with outstanding performance and touring characteristics.
The MOVE 15 SUB is an active PA subwoofer with a 15“ high-performance, low-frequency driver. A bass reflex unit can extend the frequency range downwards and enable direct reproduction of the sound at the same time. The subwoofer produces a very deep bass and delivers a clean and dry sound with abundant kick bass. In combination with the MOVE 12/MOVE 15, it forms a perfectly attuned set-up.
The MOVE 15 SUB is equipped with a powerful class D bi-amp amplifier module, which is optimally harmonised to the characteristics of the speaker. The rear of the speaker is equipped with a separate volume control and an adjustable 30 Hz HP filter. The phase can be selected via a corresponding switch. Multiple LEDs provide information on the current status of the MOVE 15 SUB and are used to indicate the temperature, overmodulation/limiting, level of input signal and power supply.
The components in the MOVE 15 SUB are enclosed in a stable and lightweight wooden housing made out of high-quality multiplex. Recessed handles on the sides make the speaker very comfortable to carry, which is why you can also easily set up the MOVE 15 SUB on your own. Multiple rigging points on the speaker enable it to be suspended in variable positions. The rubber feet ensure the stable positioning of the subwoofer on the floor, while a 36 mm flange has been fitted to the top for positioning top units on spacer rods. The metal grille on the front protects the speaker chassis against external interference. The housing of the MOVE 15 SUB has black, robust, textured paintwork that has proven particularly resistant to knocks and scratches.
- Active PA subwoofer
- 15“ high-performance, low-frequency driver
- Bass reflex unit to expand the bass frequency range for a very direct reproduction
- Powerful class D bi-amp amplifier module
- Adjustable 30 Hz HP filer, variable phase
- LEDs provide information on the temperature, overmodulation/limiting, level of input signal and power supply
- Stable and lightweight wooden housing made out of high-quality multiplex
- Handles on the side ensure the speaker is comfortable to carry
- Rubber feet ensure the stable positioning of the speaker
- 36 mm flange for mounting on stands
- Metal grille on the front protects the speaker chassis
- Black, robust, textured paintwork protects against knocks and scratches
- Inputs: Line In 2x XLR
- Outputs: Line Out 2x XLR
- Frequency response: 35 Hz – 125 Hz +/-3 dB
- RMS output: 1500 W
- Max. output: 3000 W
- Sound pressure level: 128 dB/136 dB (peak)
- Mains voltage: AC100V – AC240V
- Mains connection: Standard IEC
- Dimensions: 440 x 500 x 545 mm
- Weight: 29 kg