Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 6 giờ và 8 phút!
Getting your amp off the floor and tilted improves tour mix.
Getting your amp off the floor and tilted improves tour mix. This new Tiltback is constructed with a heavy-duty steel tripod base that adjusts to accommodate various sized amps. More importantly, it features 5 tilt positions that allow for optimal sound. The fold-and-go RS7500 is perfect for the road and it even includes a 5/8" threaded end allowing musicians to add a mic or boom. Both the black velveteen rubber amp holders and foam padded collar that slides along the upper shaft protects the amp from scratches and dings.
- Heavy-duty steel tripod base adjusts to accommodate various sized amps
- 5 tilt positions allow for optimal sound
- Includes a 5/8" threaded end for mic or boom
- Velveteen rubber amp holders and foam padded collar
- Friction locking knob easily adjusts stand height
- Fold and go design
|Application||Stage/studio amplifiers and monitors|
|Weight Capacity||100 lbs.|
|Height Adj.||8" - 10" (support arm height above floor)|
|Back Bumper Height Adj.||19" - 36"|
|Mic Mount Height Adj.||23" - 37"|
|Support Arm Lengths||7.32"|
|Angle Adj.||95° - 110°|
|Folded Dimensions||5" x 4.5" x 26.5"|
Viết nhận xét của bạn
MỌI NGƯỜI CŨNG QUAN TÂM