Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 6 giờ và 32 phút!
Getting your amp off the floor and tilted improves tour mix.
Getting your amp off the floor and tilted improves tour mix. This new Tiltback is constructed with a heavy-duty steel tripod base that adjusts to accommodate various sized amps. More importantly, it features 5 tilt positions that allow for optimal sound. The fold-and-go RS7500 is perfect for the road and it even includes a 5/8" threaded end allowing musicians to add a mic or boom. Both the black velveteen rubber amp holders and foam padded collar that slides along the upper shaft protects the amp from scratches and dings.
- Heavy-duty steel tripod base adjusts to accommodate various sized amps
- 5 tilt positions allow for optimal sound
- Includes a 5/8" threaded end for mic or boom
- Velveteen rubber amp holders and foam padded collar
- Friction locking knob easily adjusts stand height
- Fold and go design
|Application||Stage/studio amplifiers and monitors|
|Weight Capacity||100 lbs.|
|Height Adj.||8" - 10" (support arm height above floor)|
|Back Bumper Height Adj.||19" - 36"|
|Mic Mount Height Adj.||23" - 37"|
|Support Arm Lengths||7.32"|
|Angle Adj.||95° - 110°|
|Folded Dimensions||5" x 4.5" x 26.5"|