Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 7 giờ và 43 phút!
The baby of the family is the RAM System 500, designed to provide basic, mastering-grade stereo monitoring for small/home studios.
Mastering-grade Monitoring in Your 500 Series Rack
Over two years of intensive research and development went into the Heritage Audio Reference Audio Monitoring systems, and it shows. Sharing the same state-of-the-art circuitry and core analog audio path, the three RAM systems deliver audiophile-quality sound and feature sets tailored for project studios, commercial recording facilities, and post-production houses who deliver in 5.1 surround. The baby of the family is the RAM System 500, designed to provide basic, mastering-grade stereo monitoring for small/home studios.
Audiophile-quality monitoring for any size studio
All three RAM systems employ state-of-the-art analog circuitry for superior transparency and ultra-low noise and distortion. The units are fitted with 64-step, gold-plated relay ladder attenuation for master level control — a feature usually found only on high-end large-format consoles. They also support Bluetooth connectivity for convenient wireless input from mobile devices. And with its classic RAF-gray cosmetics and prominent red Marconi knob, your RAM system will add a touch of class to your control room. At Sweetwater, we're very excited about Heritage Audio's RAM systems. Whether you record at home or work in a world-class studio, mastering-grade monitoring has never been more accessible.
- Mastering-grade stereo monitoring for small/home studios
- Double-wide 500 Series module — requires compatible 500 Series chassis
- 3 stereo inputs, including rear-chassis connections
- Front-panel stereo Neutrik Combo input
- Bluetooth wireless input (compatible with AAC, APTX, and SBC files)
- 1 stereo speaker output
- 1 high-current headphone output
- 20dB DIM, MUTE, and MONO functions
- 64-step relay ladder attenuation for master level control in 1dB steps
- High-level, ultra-high-current, audiophile-grade headphone amplifier will drive any hi- or lo-Z headphones without coloration or noise
- State-of-the-art analog circuitry for superior transparency and ultra-low noise and distortion
- All gold-plated relay-based switching for every function, including inputs and outputs
Manufacturer Part Number:RAMSystem500