Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 12 giờ và 40 phút!
Focusrite Vocaster Two Studio USB-C Audio Interface Bundle Features:
- Vocaster Two interface delivers broadcast-quality sound tailor-made for podcasting
- Mic inputs for both host and guest streamline setups for interviews and discussions
- Gain knob delivers over 70dB of gain; compatible with a wide range of mics without needing a booster
- Volume knob dials in the perfect level for headphones and monitors
- Auto Gain button sets gain levels while talking
- Enhance button cycles through three podcaster-approved presets accenting the natural qualities of your voice
- Mute button silences sound sources in an instant
- Connect to a phone via Bluetooth or TRRS cable to capture conversations, music, and more
- TRS input makes connecting camera audio a breeze
- Stereo Loopback grabs audio from a computer for intros/outros and more
- Vocaster DM14v microphone, HP60v headphones, and XLR cable included for everything needed right out the box
- Includes software bundle: Hindenburg Lite (with 6-month trial of Pro version), aCast (6-month Influence Plan), SquadCast Pro + Video (3-month trial), and Ampify Studio (6-month premium trial)
Effortless, Optimized Interface for Podcasters
This article wasWritten By
Our Product Research TeamGet to know them!
While any interface is sure to get the job done, why trust your podcast projects to anything other than an interface designed for precisely that? Enter the Focusrite Vocaster Two, a USB interface delivering crystal-clear audio with several features onboard to fine-tune your sound to perfection. At first glance, the Vocaster Two may seem like any other portable interface; however, deeper inspection reveals several incredible features setting this interface apart from others in its class. On the surface, the Vocaster Two boasts a gain knob with over 70dB on tap alongside a volume knob for dialing in perfect monitor and headphone levels. Where the Vocaster Two really starts to really shine is with regard to its onboard buttons, with Auto Gain and Enhance functions for each channel to bring out the best in every word and a handy Mute button for cutting out pesky sounds before being recorded. Flip around back, and you'll encounter several connectivity options, including Bluetooth and TRRS for connecting to phones, a TRS input for connecting cameras, and more. Best of all, the Vocaster Two Studio pack includes an excellent Vocaster DM14v microphone, HP60v headphones, and an XLR cable, providing everything needed to hit the ground running in a rock-solid bundle. Kick your podcast recording quality up more than a few notches with the Focusrite Vocaster Two!
Related Videos: Vocaster Two Studio USB-C Podcasting Audio Interface Bundle
Optimize your sound straight from the source
Not only does the Vocaster Two make recording podcasts a breeze, but Focusrite loaded this interface with a handy set of buttons tailor-made to give your recordings that studio shine from the source. To start, the Vocaster Two supplies more than a whopping 70dB of gain, compatible with a wide range of microphones without the need for a booster. With the Auto Gain function, setting gain levels for either mic is a cinch — just push the button, start talking, and Vocaster Two will handle the rest! The Enhance function offers three different podcaster-focused presets, each tailor-made to bring out more of the natural qualities of your voice. Whenever unwanted noises are creeping into the signal, a handy Mute button silences all sound sources in an instant, ensuring audiences can focus on your content without distractions.
Made for more than just mics
One of the Vocaster Two's calling cards that perked up the ears of Sweetwater's podcasters and recording experts is the numerous connectivity options on board. Not only do you get standard XLR inputs for microphones, but Bluetooth and TRRS connectivity also allow you to connect phones and other compatible devices directly to the Vocaster Two to record conversations, songs, and more. Working with camera audio? Simply connect your camera to the Vocaster Two via a single TRS cable to optimize your sound before hitting the editing stage. And with the Stereo Loopback function, grabbing audio from your computer for intros and outros is easier than ever.