Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 10 giờ và 4 phút!
Focusrite RedNet AM2 Features:
- High-quality stereo Dante monitoring solution for headphones and speakers
- Superior D/A conversion for accurate, transparent-sounding audio
- Headphone amp delivers healthy level to both high- and low-impedance 'phones
- Separate headphone and line-output level controls
- Line-output mute switch kills signal to your power amps or powered speakers
- Gigabit Ethernet switch simplifies cable connection to a second device
- Mic stand mount and no-slip feet provide flexible placement options
- Free Brainworx bx_console re-creation of Focusrite's ISA 110 and ISA 130 modules
- 3-year warranty
Optimize your Dante monitoring with the Focusrite RedNet AM2!
Your Dante Monitoring Solution
If you're a RedNet user, Sweetwater has an invaluable addition for your audio-over-IP system. A compact Dante-compatible stereo monitoring box, the Focusrite RedNet AM2 provides headphone and line-outs for flexible monitoring of signals from your Dante network. The AM2 gives you a convenient front-panel 1/4" TRS headphone jack that delivers healthy level to both high- and low-impedance 'phones, while a pair of balanced rear-panel male XLR line-outputs accommodate monitoring on speakers and other uses. The AM2 sports a rugged, extruded-aluminum casing with no-slip feet. The base is also threaded to accept a standard mic stand.
Related Videos: RedNet AM2 Dante Stereo Output Device
Built for critical monitoring - and convenience
Incorporating Focusrite's latest 2-channel Dante receiver, the RedNet AM2 delivers state-of-the-art D/A conversion (sample rates up to 96kHz, with greater than 118dB dynamic range) for critical monitoring on headphones or speakers. The unit is fitted with large volume knobs for headphone and line-output levels; the line-outs also sport a handy mute button with indicator LED. Power, signal level, and network indicators are also onboard to keep you status savvy. To connect to your network or daisy-chain to other network devices, the AM2 provides dual locking Ethercon connectors. The Focusrite RedNet AM2 can be network powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet) or by the rear-panel barrel connector and included DC power supply.