Avantone Activemixcubes Red Active pair (2 cái)
Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 10 phút!
- Power Configuration:Single Amp
- LF Driver Size:5.25"
- LF Driver Type:Paper cone, shielded
- Total Power:60W Class AB
- Frequency Range:90Hz-17kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:104 dB SPL @ 1m
- Input Types:1 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Enclosure Type:Sealed
- Enclosure Material:18mm medium-density fiberboard (MDF), Red finish
- Weight:7.13 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:ARED
Avantone Pro Active MixCube Mini Reference Monitor Pair Features:
- 5.25" shielded active full-range monitors
- 6.5" cube cabinet with multiple coats of high-gloss lacquer
- Precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF cabinet sides and baffle for low resonance
- Radiused corners and edges reduce edge diffraction for better imaging
- Custom paper cone uses New Zealand pulp with mica fibers added for light weight and rigidity
- High-rigidity die-cast aluminum frame with polished mounting bezel
- .25" soft neoprene pad is recessed into the cabinet base to serve as a nonskid acoustic isolator
- Standard size (5/8"-27 threading) female mic stand mount built into the cabinet base
- Frequency response: 90Hz–17kHz
- Impedance: nominal 8 ohms
- Max SPL: 104dB at 1 meter = 1% THD (pink noise)
- Internal MOSFET Class AB amplifier
- Amp power: 60 watts RMS at .005% THD (1KHz)
- Inputs: XLR/TRS combo jack, +4 balanced and -10 unbalanced
- Cabinet dimensions: 6.5" x 6.5" x 6.5"
This article wasWritten By
Our Product Research TeamGet to know them!
The Avantone Pro Active MixCube mini reference monitors give you the ability to hear what your mixes will sound like on bass-challenged real-world systems such as computers, televisions, car stereos, and iPod docking stations. Each full-range, self-powered MixCube is 6.5" tall and contains a 5.25" speaker driven by an onboard 60-watt MOSFET amplifier. The cabinet is shielded, so you can place it next to computer monitors. Sweetwater's advice: for making high-quality, accurate mixes that sound great on any system, complete your monitoring setup with Avantone Pro Active