Warm Audio WA-2A Tube Optical Compressor
Số lượng hạn chế
Warm Audio's WA-2A set its target high: the most iconic tube compressor in history. How does Warm do it? Through economies of scale, mostly.
|Số Lượng Kênh||1|
|Ngõ Ra||XLR, 1/4"|
|Không Gian Rack||2U|
- Maag Audio MAGNUM-K Single Channel Compressor62.300.000 ₫
- Manley ELOP+ Stereo Limiter Compressor56.300.000 ₫
- Manley Stereo Variable Mu® Limiter Compressor99.000.000 ₫
- Warm Audio WA76 Discrete Compressor15.000.000 ₫
- Rupert Neve Designs Portico II Master Buss Processor99.500.000 ₫
- SPL DeS 500 Series Dual Band De-Esser16.300.000 ₫
- SPL Kultube Stereo Compressor47.500.000 ₫
- Manley Nu Mu Stereo Limiter Compressor63.000.000 ₫
Though digital technology and software have made great strides in recent years; we still believe that nothing compares to the level of articulation, depth, realism, and responsiveness of a well-built piece of analog gear. When you hear the bottom-end presence and top-end detail of quality analog gear, the difference is astounding. The cost of most boutique analog equipment is financially out of reach for many recording artists. Our mission is to change this, and introduce as many people as we can to recording and mixing with real, dedicated hardware.
'2A Style Optical Compressor
No plug-in or other compressor type quite compares to the warm, forgiving, fluid qualities of the classic '2A optical compressor. For decades, the renowned ‘2A style circuit has become the go-to device for seamlessly handling vocals, bass, and a wide variety of other instruments and program material in an effortlessly smooth way.
Releasing the WA-2A would be for nothing if we couldn’t make it affordable. Since the start of Warm Audio we have striven to give an unprecedented value to our customers, by putting high end audio within the reach of more people than ever before. This philosophy drives everything we do, and every product we offer.
The WA-2A is a high-voltage, Class-A opto-compressor, utilizing large-core CineMag USA Transformers, four premium vacuum tubes, and the legendary Kenetek opto-cell - considered by many to be the world’s finest.
A Four Tube Operation
The WA-2A operates on four tubes: two 12AX7’s, one 12BH7, and one 6aq5 (or 6P1J). We proudly use Tung-Sol and Electro-Harmonix brand tubes in the signal path, which sound very 'open' and LARGE. All 4 tubes are socketed for easy swapping and replacement.
- Faithful re-creation of the iconic LA-2A Leveling Amplifier in a 2RU chassis
- Completely discrete, all-tube signal path:
- Historically accurate 4-tube circuit
- US-made Cinemag input and output transformers
- Custom optical photocell
- Warm Audio's 1-year warranty
- '2A Style, Transformer balanced, high voltage, opto tube compressor.
- Utilizes premium grade input and output CineMag USA Transformers.
- USA made Kenetek opto-cell attenuator T4' style module. Socketed to allow retro-fitting with other opto-cells.
- Premium Tung-Sol and Electro-Harmonix tubes. 2x 12ax7, 1x 12bh7, 1x 6aq5 or 6p1.
- Fully discrete signal path.
- Variable Pre-emphasis, allows for compression hipass filtering (TONE control).
- Stereo-link capable via TRS connector.
- Input impedance - 600 ohms, bridges-T control (floating).
- XLR and TRS balanced line level outputs - 600 ohms impedance.
- XLR and TRS balanced line level inputs - 600 ohms impedance.
- Frequency Response +/- 1 dB, 15 Hz to 20kHz.
- Gain 40 dB ±1dB.
- Input Level +16 dB maximum.
- Output Level +10 dB nominal, +16 dB maximum.
- Distortion Less than 0.1% THD at ±10 dBm.
- Noise = -74dB.
- Attack Time - 10 milliseconds.
- Release Time - 0.06 seconds for 50% release - 0.5 to 5 seconds for complete release.
- Meter displays both dB gain reduction and dB output.
- Power - 115/230 volts (switchable), 50/60 Hz.
- Dimensions - 19" Rackmount chassis, 2U. 19" x 7" x 3.5".