The Signature STUDIO Headphones from Ultrasone are dynamic, closed-back headphones designed to deliver natural sound, noise-isolation, and minimized fatigue to musicians, audio engineers, and sound recordists on the road or in the studio. The 40mm titanium-coated Mylar drivers produce a frequency response of 8 Hz to 40 kHz.
The closed-back design yields two benefits. First, it decreases sound levels emanating from the headphones, which is highly desired for use in recording studios. Second, it helps isolate the listener from external noise, ideal for critical listening. Additionally, S-Logic Plus technology is employed to create a more natural, three-dimensional sound, while reducing SPL at the eardrum by several decibels. Ultrasone’s ULE shielding diminishes the magnetic radiation produced by typical headphones.
Swap between detachable single-sided cables in different situations. Use the 10’ cable with the 1/4” jack in the studio, or go with the 4’ cable with the 3.5mm jack when connecting to a smartphone. For safe and easy transport, the headphones can be folded and stored in the supplied carrying case.
- 40mm titanium-coated Mylar drivers
- Closed-back design minimizes sound leakage
- Foldable for compact storage
- 8 Hz to 40 kHz frequency range
- Detachable single-sided cable
- Includes two different cables
- Includes carrying case
S-Logic Plus Natural Surround Sound
- S-Logic uses decentralized driver positioning rather than digital processing to send music around your ears not just into them. Instead of hitting the inner ear directly, the signals are reflected off the surface of the outer ear in different directions before entering the auditory canal. This aids in creating a natural, three-dimensional sound.
- S-Logic also provides a reduction of sound pressure levels at the eardrum by about 3 to 4 dB. This may reduce the risk of hearing damage while ensuring hours of fatigue-free listening.
- S-Logic Plus combines precision dampening with micro-acoustic reinforcement, allowing driver, buffer-board, and spatial parameters to complement one another in an optimal manner. The acoustically redesigned earcups of and their tonal fine-tuning result in a neutral sound impression with more vivid perception of voices and instruments.