The Ultrasone Pro 1480i Dynamic Open-Back Studio Reference Headphones are designed for professional mixing and mastering to analyze music. The 40mm Mylar drivers provide a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz, delivering a clear, high-fidelity sound with lasting comfort for those long listening sessions. The headphones are well suited for classical, jazz, pop, and rock music production.
The Pro 1480i use the S-Logic Plus technology that projects the sound produced by the decentralized sound transducer, which aims the sound at the outer ear first, creating a spatial perception for all stereo sources by involving the anatomy of the ear. The result of this is a neutral sound with improved spatial perception for voices and instruments when listening to stereo sources.
The Pro 1480i are built to withstand the rigors of hard, everyday studio life. They feature soft velour earpads that can easily be replaced should they show signs of wear. A 9.8' single-sided spiral cable utilizes a 3.5mm gold-plated connector and a 3.5mm to 1/4" gold-plated adapter is included. The Pro 1480i ship with a carrying bag.
- Over-ear headphones with airy, crystal-clear sound
- Well suited for demanding mixing and mastering applications or analyzing music
- 40mm Mylar transducer with neodymium magnets for detailed sound
- S-Logic Plus technology for higher perceived volume
- Musical all-rounder suitable for classical, jazz, rock, and pop