Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 11 giờ và 14 phút!
With 150% of the required current for a 6-space 500-series enclosure, the Rupert Neve Designs R6 will help you hear the full potential of your modules.
With 150% of the required current for a 6-space 500-series enclosure, the Rupert Neve Designs R6 will help you hear the full potential of your modules. The headroom in available current helps prevent the power rails from falling under a higher than expected load. LED metering shows you how much power is being used and the internal power supply has been designed with double shielding to avoid significant magnetic induction in any of the channel positions.
The solid steel chassis has a collapsible handle for portability. The unit offers a total of eight balanced I/O channels with interchangeable TRS, XLR, and DB-25 connections with a 48V phantom power bus. The channel 7-8 thru connections can be used as a way to quickly and easily convert your signal from and to DB-25, XLR, and TRS connectors. To accommodate 500 series modules that are slightly out of spec, the unit has variable-position screw holes to make the installation process go more smoothly. A 500 series link function can be enabled in pairs using the link jumpers on channels 1-2, 3-4, or 5-6. Matching blank panels are also available to cover any empty slots.
- 150% Available Current
- Prevents power rails from failing under a higher than expected load
- Features balanced DB-25, XLR, and TRS connections to ensure connectivity wherever you go with the back panel patch bay
- Power Monitoring
- Monitors the current usage to ensure that you never run short of power. The metering can also be useful for troubleshooting a module that is severely overdrawing its allotment
- Double Shielded PSU
- Helps avoid significant magnetic induction in any of the channel positions
- Channel 7-8 Thru Conversion
- Allows you to quickly and easily convert your signal from/to DB-25, XLR, and TRS connectors
- 48V Phantom Supply
- Provides reliable power to your microphones using the +48V bus
- Solid Steel Chassis
- Provides durable and reliable use in a range of recording applications with rubber feet for both horizontal and vertical mounting
- Collapsible Handle
- Improves the portability of the enclosure
- Variable Position Screw Holes
- Makes it easier to install 500 series modules that are slightly out of spec
- 500 Series Link Function
- Enables Channels 1-2, 3-4, or 5-6 to be linked using link jumpers
- Blank Panels
- Protects the internals of the enclosure when slots are empty