Reloop RMX-KUT Battle Mixer
Reloop is proud to introduce Reloop KUT, a digital 2-channel battle mixer, which impresses with its classic design and modern features. The development of this mixer was focused on the art of turntablism and scratching.
- Reloop Mixon 4 4-channel DJ Controller21.500.000 ₫
- Reloop RMX-80 4+1 channel Performance Club Mixer20.500.000 ₫
- Reloop ELITE DVS Mixer for Serato DJ Pro36.500.000 ₫
- Reloop RMX-60 4+1 Digital Club Mixer14.900.000 ₫
- Reloop Touch 4-channel DJ Controller20.500.000 ₫
- Reloop RMX-90 DVS Digital Club Mixer for Serato DJ29.000.000 ₫
DIGITAL BATTLE FX MIXER WITH INNOFADER
Reloop is proud to introduce KUT, a digital 2-channel battle mixer, which impresses with its classic design and modern features. The development of this mixer was focused on the art of turntablism and scratching.
DYNAMIC FX – DIGITAL PERFORMANCE EFFECTS
In the centre of the mixer is the dynamic FX section with 7 effects, including phase/flange, white noise, LPF/HPF filter, gate/crush for creative remixing. The on/off function can toggle the effects, the large easy-grip knob caps offer pleasant resistance and the green status LEDs show immediately if an effect is active.
INNOFADER – A HIGH-QUALITY AND PRECISION FADER SECTION
Together with its very smooth battle line-faders, KUT is particularly well-suited for precise cutting thanks to the supplied innoFADER, with its non-contact technology meeting even the highest standards. Crossfader and linefader curves can be customised and adapted to personal preferences. KUT also has a crossfader reverse function (hamster switch).
HIGH-SPEED 8 IN/6 OUT USB AUDIO INTERFACE
With the integrated audio interface, with excellent sound quality in 24-bit/96 kHz, incoming signals from a turntable, CD player or even the combined master output can be recorded via USB. This means that your mix can be directly recorded onto PC & Mac. KUT can also be used as a hardware mixer with DVS systems that allow for freely configurable audio interface support.
CLASSIC CONSTRUCTION WITH A VISUALLY SEPARATED PANEL LAYOUT
The 2-channel layout with 3-band EQ and switchable modes (classic/isolator) has a very clear design and is generous in its dimensions. An additional AUX/MIC channel with combined XLR/6.3mm jack socket plus 3.5mm mini jack input gives the option of connecting a microphone or another line source. 2 headphone outputs (6.3mm & 3.5mm) are located on the front panel. The high-retention USB 2.0-port has proven to be particularly resistant and ensures a stable cable connection. KUT was designed with an oldschool look out of brushed champagne-gold & black aluminium. The fader section is clearly separated visually on the faceplate.
IN COOPERATION WITH BPM SUPREME
With any purchased KUT the DJ record pool adds a 90 days Premium Membership with a value of 60 $ for their huge audio & video library - contending latest releases directly received from the record labels.
- Digital 2-channel battle mixer with classic design, including a dynamic effect unit
- Developed for turntablists and scratch artists
- Innofader with non-contact technology for precise cutting
- Very smooth and high-quality battle linefaders
- Customisable curves for crossfader and linefaders
- Crossfader reverse function (hamster switch)
- Dynamic FX section with 7 combined effects: Phase/flange, white noise, LPF/HPF filter, gate/crush
- Creative toggling of effects via the on/off function
- Green status LEDs give direct visual feedback of the dynamic FX section
- High-speed 8 in/6 out USB audio interface with excellent sound quality in 24-bit/96 kHz
- Recording of incoming signals (phono/line/master) via USB to PC/Mac
- Selection of USB-recording source via switch on the back
- DVS-enabled for software with freely configurable audio interface support like Traktor, VirtualDJ, Rekordbox or Cross DJ
- 3-band EQ with switchable modes (classic/isolator)
- Additional Aux/Mic channel with combined XLR/jack socket
- Two headphones outputs via 3.5/6.3 mm jack socket
- MIDI-compatible control elements
- High-retention USB 2.0-port, particularly resistant
- Visually separated panel layout, clear separation of fader section
- Brushed black aluminium and metallic gold finish
- Fader-start via 3.5 mm control cable
- Kesington Lock to secure the device
- Incl. 90 days BPM Supreme Premium membership with a value of 60 $
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Inputs: 2x phono RCA, 2x line RCA, AUX 3,5 mm jack, mic XLR/jack, USB port
- Outputs: master XLR (balanced), master RCA (unbalanced), booth RCA (unbalanced), headphones 6.3/3.5 mm jack
- EQ range at 70 Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -25 dB/+12 dB
- EQ range Mic at 100 Hz, 10 kHz: -12 dB/+12 dB
- Dimensions: 355 x 254 x 104 mm
- Weight: 4 kg
- Accessories included: 90 days BPM Supreme Premium membership, USB cable, power cord, operating instructions