Sắp có hàng
The Novation Peak 8-voice polyphonic analog synthesizer is perfect for modern electronic music producers.
Eight-voice polyphonic synthesiser
Peak sounds warm and rich with filthy, biting overdrive. It's an eight-voice desktop polyphonic synthesiser with three New Oxford Oscillators for each voice. The synth has a resonant multi-mode analogue filter for each voice, and three distortion points in an analogue signal chain.
Analogue where it matters – digital where it counts
Peak’s design consultant was none other than Chris Huggett, the man behind Bass Station, Supernova, OSCar and many more legendary synths. Peak has its origin in the Bass Station II analogue monosynth, and Peak’s oscillators sound completely analogue by being high-quality NCOs (Numerically-Controlled Oscillators), but gain the flexibility of the digital domain with 17 digital wavetables.
Build and refine new sounds from scratch
Broaden out your electronic music, draw in new influences and take artistic risks. The modulation system puts the most frequently used assignments right at your fingertips in the main controls. More elaborate movements and secondary ‘via’ assignments are made just a few menu button presses away.
Connect to just about anything
You can plug Peak into your Mac or PC via USB and start playing. It also has MIDI I/O on five-pin DIN ports, so you can connect your other MIDI gear. Oh, and did we mention it connects to modular systems via a CV modulation input?
Where does Peak fit in your set-up?
Helping you find your new sound
Music making is all about the journey, and we’re always looking for new ways to inspire you along the way. That’s why we’ve created the Sound Collective. Receive free versions of the most innovative software instruments and creative FX from developers we admire, as well as discounts to help you make the most of third-party software, exclusive to Novation customers. All you have to do is register your Novation gear, and one offer will be featured in your Novation account every couple of months.
- 8-voice polyphonic analog synthesizer module
- Rich analog sound from numerically controlled New Oxford Oscillators
- Each oscillator features 4 analog waveshapes plus 17 digital wavetables
- Per-voice analog multimode resonant filter
- Expansive modulation capabilities, with 16 direct-access modulations and a 16-slot mod matrix
- Supports polyphonic aftertouch
- Lots of hands-on control including physical sliders for envelope shapes
- Pre- and post-filter distortion available per voice, plus a master distortion effect
- High-quality reverb, delay, and chorus effects eliminate the need for external effects processors
- MIDI in/out/thru for integrating with hardware sequencing rigs
- CV modulation input for use with modular synth systems
- Animate buttons allow you to add advanced modulation with the press of a button
- Type: Polyphonic Synth
- Polyphony: 8 Notes
- Presets: 512 patches stored
- Oscillators: New Oxford numerically controlled with 17 digital wavetables
- Effects Types: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Analogue Distortion
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/Thru
- Other I/O: CV modulation in
- Pedal Inputs: 2 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Software: Ableton Live Lite 9 (included)
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 2.78"
- Width: 18.27"
- Depth: 9.17"
- Manufacturer Part Number: AMS-PEAK