Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 6 phút!
Manley spec'd the Nu Mu with the all-tube, T-Bar-modded front end of their fabled Variable Mu and followed it with a state-of-the-art solid-state audio chain.
The Manley Nu Mu Stereo Limiter Compressor uses the special T-Bar mod tube front end of the legendary Variable Mu® with same super smooth side chain and timing characteristics followed by a high voltage discrete and FET solid-state amplifying and output stage for a faster and punchier audio path. It is like a “clean” version of the Variable Mu, especially suited for modern digital and electronic music where you don’t necessarily need to color or mask the sound like we did in the early days of digital.
Featuring Manley’s new HIP function, the Manley Nu Mu finesses dynamic control to bring up lower level details without knocking the life out of exciting transients. Smartly engineered to build efficiently and esthetically designed to elicit ravishing compliments from your clients, both visually and ergonomically, the Manley Nu Mu breaks new ground in performance and value, all proudly handbuilt in California, of course!
The “HIP” control allows compression to happen at lower volumes (lower in the dynamic range spectrum), but leaves
the louder dynamics alone while still compressing the overall signal. You get louder soft sections with the original dynamics of the louder sections.
- Manley IRON® input transformers
- 4 x hand-matched 6BA6 vacuum tubes
- Balanced XLR inputs & outputs
- Manley HIP function raises soft dynamics without squashing louder passages
- High Voltage Switched Mode Power Supply custom designed for our vacuum tube audio circuits
Controls and Switches:
- INPUT Level Preset 3-way switches -3dB, 0, +3dB
- Continuously variable OUTPUT level controls
- Unity Gain set INPUT to "0" and OUTPUT control to 11 o’clock. (Input source Z= 150 Ohms, Output load Z= 100 kOhms)
- Maximum input level: (1 kHz Sine, <0.3% THD+N)
-3 = +25 dBu
0 = +21 dBu
+3 = +18 dBu
- Maximum GAIN: 13dB
- GAIN makeup: 10dB (gain above unity)
- Output Headroom: 23dB (referenced to +4dBu)
- Variable ATTACK control: 13msec - 130msec
- RECOVERY switch 5 steps: 0.1s, 0.16s, 0.32s, 0.64s, 1.7sec.
- Continuously variable THRESHOLD controls
- Hardwired Relay Bypass Switch
- Ratio Mode switches between LIMIT (1.5:1 to 12:1) or COMPRESS (1.2:1 to 3:1)
- HP SC: High Pass Side Chain Filter -3dB @ 100Hz @ 6dB per Octave
- Stereo Link establishes Left-Master dynamic control for THRESHOLD, ATTACK, and RECOVERY controls
- Beautiful illuminated stereo VU meters read Gain Reduction or Output Level
- Sidechain INSERT per channel via 1/4" TRS jack TIP=SEND, RING=Return, SLEEVE=Ground
- Maximum Output: +27dBu (18Vrms) into 100K Ohm load; +24.5dBu (13Vrms) into 600 Ohm load. (1Khz Sine, < 0.3% THD+N, BW 20Hz - 20kHz).
- Frequency Response: - 0.8dB @ 20Hz, -0.5dB @ 50kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% THD+N (1kHz Sine, +4dBu, BW: 20Hz - 22kHz)
- Noise floor: -85dB typical (BW: 20Hz - 22kHz)
- Dynamic Range: 112dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 89dB (referenced to +4dBu)
- Common-Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR): 74dB (BW: 20Hz - 22kHz, +4dBu, 1kHz Sine)
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Input Impedance: -3dB= 1 kOhms, 0dB= 2.5 kOhms, +3dB= 4.5 kOhms
- AUTOMUTE warmup delay: 30 Seconds
- Power consumption: 35 Watts
- Standby Power Consumption: ?? Watts
- Operating mains voltage: 90 to 254 VAC (internal universal supply)
- Mains Voltage Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Dimensions: 19" x 3 1/2" x 7" (occupies 2u)
- Unit Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 11.5 lbs.