Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 6 giờ và 2 phút!
With simple USB plug-and-play setup with nearly any DAW, you will be mixing like a pro with real motorized touch-sensitive faders, buttons and assignable V-pots in no time.
Get Hands-on Control over Your DAW
The Mackie MCU Pro control surface completes your music production software by giving you ultimate hands-on control of your mix. Nine motorized, touch-sensitive Alps faders, eight V-Pots, and more than 50 master buttons let you tweak parameters to your heart's content. Unlike generic MIDI controllers, the MCU Pro employs a sophisticated communication protocol that delivers ultra-precise control, makes setup easy (no mapping required), and enables you to see your mix in action with real-time visual feedback via the huge backlit LCD and eight LED rings.
Touch-sensitive control surface for real-console feel and analog vibe
The Mackie MCU Pro's 100mm touch-sensitive Alps motorized faders give you accurate, smooth, real-console feel, bringing the hands-on vibe of analog to your state-of-the-art DAW productions. The same fader set is also featured on the seamlessly integrated Mackie XT Pro expansion module, which also shares the same channel strip functions.
Proprietary communication protocol for easy software integration
Mackie's proprietary communication protocol lets you get the most out of your software, giving you precise control over setups and control surface assignments - no mapping required! In addition to the unit's versatile faders and more than 50 dedicated buttons, accurate V-Pot rotary encoders allow you to manipulate software, plug-in effects, and virtual instruments. And the backlit LCD lets you easily monitor your mixes in real time.
MIDI interface for direct connection to your computer and external MIDI gear
An onboard USB MIDI interface is included for direct connection to a Mac or PC computer, as well as up to three additional pieces of external MIDI gear (with even more control capability when integrated with the Control C4 Pro expansion module). Software-specific Lexan overlays are also included, allowing the MCU Pro to be easily adapted to your DAW.
- Expandable touch-sensitive control surface with 100mm Alps motorized faders
- Proprietary Mackie communication protocol for seamless music production software integration
- V-Pot control over software, plug-in effects, and virtual instruments
- More than 50 dedicated buttons for fine control of software parameters
- Tape-style transport controls
- Full meter display with track names and parameters
- Quick cursor-style Up, Down, Left, Right, and Zoom buttons
- Onboard USB MIDI interface for direct connection to a Mac or PC computer and up to 3 additional pieces of external MIDI gear
- Software-specific Lexan overlays included
- Expandable via optional Mackie XT Pro and Control C4 Pro modules
- Newer, better-feeling jog wheel
- Skinnier side cheeks (looks more like a console when expanded)
- New metal casing and new industrial design
- Type: Control Surface
- Faders: 9 x 100mm (Touch Sensitive, Motorized)
- Number of Knobs: 8
- Knob Type: Rotary encoders
- Number of Soft Keys: 118 dedicated soft keys, 8 assignable soft keys
- Transport Controls: Yes
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- Control I/O: 2 x Footswitch
- Height: 4.4"
- Width: 16.5"
- Depth: 16.9"
- Weight: 16.8 lbs.