Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 5 giờ và 50 phút!
The Mackie XT Pro is a control surface extender that expands your Mackie MCU Pro unit with the addition of eight motorized, touch-sensitive Alps faders, plus V-Pot rotary encoders and push-buttons on every channel strip.
Expand Your MCU Pro with More Faders
The Mackie XT Pro is a control surface extender that expands your Mackie MCU Pro unit with the addition of eight motorized, touch-sensitive Alps faders, plus V-Pot rotary encoders and push-buttons on every channel strip. The Mackie XT Pro module attaches seamlessly to the MCU Pro unit, integrating with all the main control surface's functions and commands without the need for any external hardware. You can expand your MCU Pro's ability to control your DAW even further with the addition of the Mackie XT Pro.
Smooth fader control
The Mackie XT Pro features the same 100mm touch-sensitive Alps motorized faders as the MCU Pro control surface. These smooth faders give you the tactile, responsive feel of an analog console while accurately commanding your state-of-the-art DAW software.
Multi-function rotary encoders and buttons
Each of the Mackie XT Pro's eight channels features a multi-function V-Pot for fast and accurate control of panning, effects levels, and more. Also included on each channel strip are mute, solo, pan, send level, and record arm functions, as well as a full meter display.
Seamless integration with the MCU Pro
The Mackie XT Pro is literally the "right hand man" of the Mackie Control Universal Pro control surface. Once connected, it's seamlessly integrated into the system, so all parameters, automation, and other control commands are communicated in concert with the rest of the system - no external hardware required!
- Eight-Fader Control Surface Extension for MCU Pro
- Proprietary Mackie communication protocol for seamless software integration by DAW makers
- 100mm touch-sensitive optical Alps motorized faders
- Multi-function V-Pots for fast control of panning, effects levels and more
- Channel mute, solo, pan, send level and record arm functions
- Full meter display with track names and parameters
- Type: Fader expansion for Mackie MCU Pro
- Faders: 8 x 100mm (Touch Sensitive, Motorized)
- Number of Knobs: 8
- Knob Type: Rotary encoders
- Number of Soft Keys: 32 dedicated soft keys
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- Height: 4.4"
- Width: 10.1"
- Depth: 16.9"
- Weight: 11 lbs.