Maag Audio MAGNUM-K Single Channel Compressor
Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 7 giờ và 52 phút!
Whether you need to up-size a lead vocal or pump up a bass, piano, guitar, or sax, the Magnum-K is a go-to compressor that will elevate your engineering game.
|Số Lượng Kênh||1|
|Không Gian Rack||1U|
|Ngõ Vào/Ra Sidechain||Có|
- SPL Kultube Stereo Compressor47.500.000 ₫
- Manley SLAM! Mastering Stereo Limiter100.000.000 ₫
- SPL DeS 500 Series Dual Band De-Esser16.300.000 ₫
- Warm Audio WA76 Discrete Compressor15.000.000 ₫
- Warm Audio WA-2A Tube Optical Compressor22.500.000 ₫
- Manley Stereo Variable Mu Mastering Version100.000.000 ₫
- Manley Stereo Variable Mu® Limiter Compressor99.000.000 ₫
- Manley ELOP+ Stereo Limiter Compressor56.300.000 ₫
- SPL IRON Mastering Compressor (Black)100.000.000 ₫
- Rupert Neve Designs Portico II Master Buss Processor99.500.000 ₫
- Manley Nu Mu Stereo Limiter Compressor63.000.000 ₫
The Maag Audio MAGNUM-K™ is a single channel Compressor built to complement the audio engineer’s craft in a very big and impactful way. The MAGNUM-K is comprised of two compressor sections (MAGNUM COMP and K COMP), a very musical Parallel EQ (with LMF and AIR BAND®), and a Soft Limit (soft limiter).
Whether putting the finishing touches on a 2-mix or making a vocal sound bigger than life without taking your head off; the MAGNUM-K will help elevate your craft to a whole new level. Welcome to compession nirvana and sonic bliss. Welcome to the Maag Audio MAGNUM-K Compressor where BIGGER SOUND, QUICKER WORKFLOW, and OUTSTANDING CONTROL were desinged to elevate your craft.
The MAGNUM-K Compressor helps quieter sonic signatures become as big as you want them to be while simultaneously reigning in those louder, more dominant tones.
Tuning a MAGNUM-K Compressor is quick and easy, reducing your overall workflow time.
The MAGNUM-K offers outstanding control from its transparent INPUT ATTN (attenuator) and INPUT GAIN controls, to its SIDECHAIN capabilities and MAKE UP GAIN. Controls are stepped (detented) to allow for easy recallable settings and channel matching.
|Frequency Response||+/-1 dB 20 Hz to 40 kHz|
|Nominal Input Impedance XLR)||48 K Ohms, balanced|
|Nominal Output Impedance (XLR)||50 Ohms, balanced|
|Headroom||+28 dBu @ 10 K Ohms|
|*Specifications subject to change without notice.|