Lauten Audio LA-120 Small-diaphragm Microphone (Pair)
Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 13 giờ và 32 phút!
The Series Black LA-120 small-diaphragm FET condenser microphone pair by Lauten Audio is a professional and versatile pair of microphones for instrument recording.
|Ngõ Kết Nối||XLR|
|Kích Thước Màng Dung||Nhỏ (Dưới 16mm)|
|Giới Hạn Áp Lực Âm Thanh||120dB đến 130dB|
|Búp Hướng||Hình Tim, Hình Tròn|
The Series Black LA-120 small-diaphragm FET condenser microphone pair by Lauten Audio is a professional and versatile pair of microphones for instrument recording. At its core, the LA-120 features a U.S. made ultra-low-noise JFET amplifier, interchangeable 17mm pressure gradient condenser cardioid and omnidirectional capsules, 50 and 150Hz low-cut filters, 10 and 15kHz high-cut filters, and electronically balanced output. The low-cut filters help reduce boomy lows or low-end room rumble; the high-cut filters help tame bright rooms and sources. These features help you achieve excellent recordings regardless of your skill level.
YOU ARE READY FOR SERIOUS INSTRUMENT RECORDING
Get ready to enter the world of professional studio instrument microphones. It’s time for you to let the Series Black LA-120 lead the way into that professional tone you’ve been looking for. Designed for the budding the recordist, the LA-120 is the best entry into professional quality recordings with a pair of professional studio instrument condenser microphones. We’ve built them for ease of use and affordable for anyone to get serious about their sound.
INDEPENDENT FILTERS CLEAN YOUR TONE
The high and low cut filters make solving common problems in home, basement or bedroom recording environments easy. The LA-120 features two independent filters located on the microphone with easy to engage switches. If the room or source is boomy, or you have low-end rumble from outside sources like road noise, furnace, air conditioner etc., turn on the low-cut filters and eliminate the problem. Want to get away from the “harsh” tone you hear about? Then use the high-cut filters to roll-off highs and tame your source. What’s even cooler is you can use both filters at the same time making these microphones extremely versatile and your solution to problems before the recording hits your hard drive.
INCREDIBLE PRICE PERFORMANCE RATIO
Make no mistake, the LA-120’s are professional level, vintage-inspired, instrument condenser microphones. They feature swappable 17mm cardioid and omnidirectional capsules, ultra-low-noise USA JFET amplifiers and balanced outputs. They are also built with quality polypropylene capacitors and resistors, components often found in much more expensive microphones. We have utilized our many years of experience to create the best performance for the price of any small diaphragm true-condenser FET microphones. Any budding engineer is sure to be pleased with their performance.
FULLY EQUIPPED AND READY FOR RECORDING
The LA-120’s come equipped as a pair, with two hard mount clips, an omnidirectional and cardioid capsule for each mic, foam windscreens, and a wood style box.
- Professional level classic inspired instrument condenser microphones
- Ideal for capturing vibrant character and transients
- Intelligent features get you great recordings with ease
- Interchangeable cardioid and omnidirectional capsules
- 50 and 150Hz low-cut & 10 and 15kHz high-cut filters
- Ultra-low-noise USA JFET amplifier for superior solid-state sound
- Type: Small Diaphragm FET True Pressure Gradient Condenser
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid and Omni-directional (swappable)
- Circuit: Ultra-low-noise JFET transistor with balanced output
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20KHz
- Dynamic Range: 120dB minimum
- Impedance: < 200 ohms
- Max. SPL: 0.5%[email protected]: 130dB
- Self-noise Level: <15dB-A
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa -40dB (0 dB=1V/Pa 1kHz)
- Special Features: Selectable, independent 120Hz low-cut & 12 kHz high-cut filters
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Power Requirement: +48v Phantom power