Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 8 giờ và 6 phút!
The IGS Audio RB 500 ME is a stereo passive equalizer packed into a double 500-series module. This beast is equipped with transformer balanced inputs (Carnhill) and outputs (Edcor) as well as a class-A driver circuit. Of course the entire filtering section is passive and it mirrors analog equalizers from the 1960s. There is separate frequency selector for low cut and boost sections. Top quality potentiometers and ELMA switches were used to achieve outstanding performance.
The RB 500 ME is a wonderful tool that can add multiple levels of color to any track or mix. The best thing about, it is that you can set it up in various ways, all sounding clearly distinctive and great at the same. This is the device that gives the studio engineer an opportunity to add their own personality to the music.
|Module Type||500 Series|
|Module Slot Count||2 Slots|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR|
- Q factor: 0.5 - 4
- Boost/Cut range: +/- 20 dB
- Hard wire bypass
- All stepped manipulators: Frequency selectors
- Input Impedance (balanced): 1k ohm
- Output Impedance (balanced) : 600 ohm
- Audio transformers: Carnhill input, Edcor output
- Operating level: +4 dBu
- Max input level: +20 dBu
- Max output level: +22 dBu
- Headroom (@ +4dBu): 18 dB
- Noise level: -99 dBA
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +/- 0.1 dB
- THD+N: 0.012%
- Crosstalk: 75 dB
- Power consumption: 7W