Heritage Audio RAM System 5000 5.1 Monitoring System
Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 15 giờ và 33 phút!
The three RAM systems deliver audiophile-quality sound and feature sets tailored for project studios, commercial recording facilities, and post-production houses who deliver in 5.1 surround.
|Ngõ vào Analog||XLR, RCA, DB25|
|Ngõ ra Analog||XLR, DB25|
|Ngõ Vào Digital||Optical, Coaxial|
|Vị Trí Lắp Đặt||Gắn Khung Rack|
|Số Lượng Ngõ Vào||1|
|Số Lượng Ngõ Ra||5|
Advanced Mastering-grade 5.1 Monitoring for Your Studio
Over two years of intensive research and development went into the Heritage Audio Reference Audio Monitoring systems, and it shows. Sharing the same state-of-the-art circuitry and core analog audio path, the three RAM systems deliver audiophile-quality sound and feature sets tailored for project studios, commercial recording facilities, and post-production houses who deliver in 5.1 surround. The top-of-the-line RAM System 5000 is designed for studios that requires extensive, mastering-grade stereo and 5.1 monitoring functionality.
Feature-packed console-style stereo and 5.1 monitor controller
The System 5000 consists of a desktop-format, wireless remote monitor controller and a 19" rackmount unit. Heritage Audio knows that the System 5000 will be used in a wide range of high-end studio environments, so they designed it for maximum flexibility. Configurable for 5.1 or stereo, the System 5000 gives you generous I/O for easy integration into your monitoring setup. For the modern hybrid studio, it provides all the functionality of a large-format console center section, including speaker switching, DIM, MUTE, and SOLO functionality, subwoofer management, headphone amplification, cue-mix distribution, wireless talkback, digital inputs with premium Wolfon D/A conversion, and even Bluetooth for easy mobile device integration. Whether you're mixing hit records or sound for picture, the Heritage Audio RAM System 5000 will take your monitoring accuracy and versatility to a whole new level.
Audiophile-quality monitoring for any size studio
All three RAM systems employ state-of-the-art analog circuitry for superior transparency and ultra-low noise and distortion. The units are fitted with 64-step, gold-plated relay ladder attenuation for master level control — a feature usually found only on high-end large-format consoles. They also support Bluetooth connectivity for convenient wireless input from mobile devices. And with its classic RAF-gray cosmetics and prominent red Marconi knob, your RAM system will add a touch of class to your control room. At Sweetwater, we're very excited about Heritage Audio's RAM systems. Whether you record at home or work in a world-class studio, mastering-grade monitoring has never been more accessible.
- Desktop-format, wireless remote monitor controller plus main rack unit
- All functions on high-quality illuminated engraved buttons
- Configurable for 5.1 or stereo
- 4 pairs of balanced +4dBu analog inputs in Stereo mode
- 1 x 5.1 input plus an additional stereo +4dBu analog input
- 1 pair of unbalanced analog inputs on RCA connectors
- Wolfon WM8741 24-bit/192kHz DAC selectable between AES/EBU, S/PDIF, and Toslink
- Pro-audio-quality Bluetooth input for easy mobile device integration
- 4 pairs of CUE inputs on D-sub connectors for cue-mix distribution to artists
- 1 x 5.1 output plus 2 additional stereo outputs in 5.1 mode
- 5 pairs of stereo outputs in stereo mode
- Independent MIX output (pre-fader; follows Input)
- Independent Subwoofer output facilitates sub sharing between different speaker sets, including 5.1
- 2 user-assignable preset levels for easy recall of common settings
- MUTE, DIM, MONO and PHASE REVERSE functions
- MUTE/SOLO functions for individual speakers
- 2 high-level, ultra-high-current, audiophile-grade diamond-buffer-based headphone amplifiers, capable of driving any hi- or lo-Z headphones without coloration or noise
- Headphone source selectable between mix and cue signals
- Wireless Talkback with console-style management, including Talkback to Cue, Talkback to Mix, and Talkback to All
- Remote includes long-life battery, rechargeable via USB cable
- Main unit includes charging dock
Manufacturer Part Number:RAMSystem5000